• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better go donate for a donation house and private boss spawns

@Syn why dont you actually get a dedication that is actually good. I mean thats what everyones donations are for correct? Or are they for your pocket...

Fix your servers problems
10:57 You see a blackboard.
You read: 15 RP

UNIQUE: Berserker Amulet!

+10% Weapon Damage

This amulet lasts forever!

is actually 40% Spell and Weapon dmg.

10:47 [MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] Berserker Amulet/Backpack now give 40 weaponry each, from 15.

Bp on
10:58 You deal 675% more damage with spells & attacks.

Bp Off
10:58 You deal 660% more damage with spells & attacks.

Only +15 Stop lieing to server.

*Spell List*

* Utility Spells *
exana cure - Antidote
exiva - Find Person
exani tera - Magic Rope
exani digera - Magic Shovel
exani hur - Levitate
utani hur - Haste

* Mana Burn Spells *
small mana burn (500 mana)
medium mana burn (5000 mana)
massive mana burn (20000 mana)

* Healing Spells *
exura - Light Healing
exura gran - Intense Healing
exura vita - Ultimate Healing

* Conjure Spells *

~ Arrows (Single Target) ~
exevo con - (lvl 1)
exevo con burst - (lvl 500)
exevo con onyx- (lvl 1000)
exevo con sniper - (lvl 2000)
exevo con pox - (lvl 3500)
exevo con flam - (lvl 5500)
exevo con earth - (lvl 7500)
exevo con vis - (lvl 12000)
exevo con crys - (lvl 20000)

~ Bolts (Splash Damage) ~
exevo mort - (lvl 1)
exevo mort inferno - (lvl 500)
exevo mort pierce - (lvl 1000)
exevo mort power - (lvl 2000)
exevo mort massive - (lvl 3500)
exevo mort royal - (lvl 5500)
exevo mort hunting - (lvl 7500)
exevo mort enchanted - (lvl 12000)
exevo mort crys - (lvl 20000)

Missing at leased 3 spells

Exori Con
Exori Con Mas
Exori Gran Con

10:46 [MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] Unique Weapons attack value will now accurately reflect the weapons attack!
Lies

11:16 You see a (UNIQUE) Diamond Sceptre (Atk:200, Def:200).
11:16 You deal 310258 damage to A Strange being of massive power.

11:17 You see a (UNIQUE) Holy Smiter (Atk:450, Def:450).
11:17 You deal 417929 damage to A Strange being of massive power.

Only 34% Stronger
Attack Value Suggests it should be 125% Stronger

11:17 You see a (UNIQUE) Warlord's Smasher (Atk:900, Def:900).
11:18 You deal 603006 damage to A Strange being of massive power.

Only 44% stronger
Attack Value Suggests it should be 100% Stronger

World Bosses

Level 200-500 World Boss;
Pvp Active = No
Levels Granted = Yes
Loot For all = Yes
Level Cap =Yes

Level 500-1000 World Boss;
Pvp Active = No
Levels Granted = Yes
Loot For all = Yes
Level Cap =Yes

Level 1000-2000 World Boss;
Pvp Active = No
Levels Granted = Yes
Loot For all = Yes
Level Cap =Yes

Level 2000-3000 World Boss;
Pvp Active = No
Levels Granted = Yes
Loot For all = Yes
Level Cap =Yes

Level 3000-4000 World Boss;
Pvp Active = No
Levels Granted = Yes
Loot For all = Yes
Level Cap =Yes

Level 4000-5000 World Boss;
Pvp Active = No
Levels Granted = Yes
Loot For all = Yes
Level Cap =Yes

00:51 [MESSAGE TO PLAYERS] 5000-7000 World Boss added!
Level 5000-7000 World Boss;
Pvp Active = YES
Levels Granted = NO
Loot For all = Yes
Level Cap = No

Yes i will still Fight over the 5k World boss Fisco, Against all your lies on the matter. Fact is you said you didnt want me getting a free ride on other peoples work.
Fact is now, the 10ks are getting a free ride on Other peoples work since they never loot their own shards, they only apear to other peoples summons. And for the most part this is ok, they help others kill him, But then when i sit there and summon it with couple people then have the 10ks drop in and kill me for my boss its pretty well fucking broken.
idk whats more rare, Event Token or Blasted lands TP, but it shouldnt be something that takes 30+ summons to loot.

Fishing

Pros:
Its a cool system, Fish creatures up, its old. used everywhere but still nice. Fish bosses is nice. Sell creature products is cool. Weight control balance is good.

Cons:
Ability to Obliterate low level players anywhere, Ive seen sea serpents out in Town, 500 area, 1k area, 2k area, 3k area in massive groups that destroy players and prevent them from going to that zone. Creature Product Rarity to Price ratio needs work. Hydra Head sells 50k? Most Rare creature to summon so it seams. Mechanical Fish sells for 100k? Never seen 1.. Sea Serpent Scale 25k, Strongest creature besides Hydra...... Water Gem 100k, Easier creature to kill and semi common..... What the hell? Doesnt give much exp it seams. for an anti bot system.

Mechanical Fishing Rod is $20...... Should be able to Fish bosses much faster or Just fish the bosses up to save all the time and spam of normal creatures for that kinda price. And i dont know if its even able to catch Sea Monsters cause 1000 Worms later i Never did at lvl 7200.

Creature Loots

Edrona Evolved Creatures lvl 200+
Creature Loot to Level Req Ratio = Good - Exp scrolls fun to loot for players of that level

Turtles 400+
Creature Loot to Level Req Ratio = Good - Shells sell good price

Elfs 500+
Creature Loot to Level Req Ratio = Pretty Good - Elf Ears are common and sell good.

Tainted Undeads 1000+
Creature Loot to Level Req Ratio = SoSo - Tainted coins only real Prize & Void pearls but they dont even sell.
Note- 11:59 You see a Void Pearl. It contains the essence of the blasted curse. Could be a blasted lands item and Your fail for having it on a 1k creature, its name did change since new era.

Tainted Banshees 1000+
Creature Loot to Level Req Ratio = Pretty Good
12:02 Loot of a tainted banshee: 2 Ruinic Starstones, a Void Pearl, a Blood Orb, 5 crystal coins, a crystal coin.

Tainted Pirates 2000+
Creature Loot to Level Req Ratio = Pretty Good
12:05 Loot of a tainted pirate buccaneer: a hook, 2 crystal coins. Hook sells for 6 million, rare but worth it

Kokoa Island 3000+
Creature Loot to Level Req Ratio =Bad Runic star stones are rare.

Desolation 4000+
Creature Loot to Level Req Ratio = Bad Runic Star Stones are still rather rare.

Eonak Island 5000+
Creature Loot to Level Req Ratio = Good - Star stones drop more common.

And ofc i missed allot of things needed to be added to this, just stuff off top of my head.

Edit - Looks like you took out fishing bosses or so the Rage on Game-chat seams to be saying.
Silent Update Nerf. Congrats for keeping community informed.

Last edited:
obama plz beat it <_<.......Let others post what they want lol ... All i see is your post when going through the forum.

Please put back the old fishing system, now i cant even get bosses after 500 worms and 3 hours also leveling is really slow now.

obama plz beat it <_<.......Let others post what they want lol ... All i see is your post when going through the forum.

i can post what i like how i like when i want to, thats the power of choice. its even said in your own statement.

i can post what i like how i like when i want to, thats the power of choice. its even said in your own statement.

obama you should remove that nick "DeathZot Legend". I dont think legends die 10x+/week :(

Legend has many MANY diff ways it can be used, and the way i use it fits over 5 of them. so, never gonna happen

Fishing will be added again today but it will be anti-bot. Once you fish up a boss and kill it you will be teleported to fish heaven, to get the boss loot you must answer a question. If you fail to answer, the question, you will be teleported back to your original location. And so what if there is a small typo in the donation room, if the player knows it gives 40% it shouldn't be a problem. Also loot works like this; some areas a better for experience, some are better for loot. You don't get a linear system, how is it balanced to get more experience and more loot? D:

Your message on login will be gone in a week or two about the change. Then players will not be able to know the difference before purchase. and as said. Backpack Does NOT give 40%. only 15%

Your loot system Theory breaks on itself then once you hit 5k. Then exp is more than before and loot is 5x what it was before. Stupid argument.

and if your going to make Fishing anti bot, then how about you make the exp worth while too. make them bosses give 3-5 lvls when killed event style. Thats not even close to OP.

Legend has many MANY diff ways it can be used, and the way i use it fits over 5 of them. so, never gonna happen

Yea 1 DeathZot Legend of donations
2 of dieing....
3 of Crying on forums
4 of could never hunt frisco
5 not really sure

Here's all the definitions of the word "Legend" (Compliments of merriam-webster)

1. a story coming down from the past; especially one popularly regarded as historical although not verifiable
2. a body of such stories
3. a popular myth of recent origin
4. a person or thing that inspires legends
5. the subject of a legend
6. an inscription or title on an object (as a coin)
7. an explanatory list of the symbols on a map or chart

Legend: Traditional story or group of stories told about a particular person or place. Formerly the term referred to a tale about a saint. Legends resemble folktales in content; they may include supernatural beings, elements of mythology, or explanations of natural phenomena, but they are associated with a particular locality or person. They are handed down from the past and are popularly regarded as historical though they are not entirely verifiable.

You are not a story.
You are not a myth.
You are a crappy player.

It should say 'DeathZot Punching Bag' or maybe 'DeathZot Noob' (Not Newb. There's a difference)

your missing some things in your definitions of Legend.
and in total with what you have and are missing there are 5. But im not going to explain myself to the likes of trash like you kid.
Deathzot is 4 years old. i doubt u played. and i still doubt ur worth much here.

^ said the guy that said the guy with worse grammar than him that said that obama isnt worth a shit.

congrats on your own Fail grammer. Learn English kid. and learn to read, he said i didnt worth a shit not i isnt worth a shit

It's okay obama, I feel your rage. Just got killed by wick at fisco and lost 5k again. ;[

Im drunk and still got just more brain in usage than you guys riht now(nosence)

Obama is helping by giving spelllist, helping with lootrates, trying to balance out shit and make the server more friendly for people that get fucked by the ONE and ONLY force up in this server Atm. I see Xeno beeign able to handle everything kinda alone. Never saw him beeign in trouble. he just doesnt mess with anyone and I love his music Taste.

Obama says what he thinks. He just doesnt give a fuck at what you think. He knows that the new fishing system just MATCHES to the server. Getting 24 gems in 2 ours with the old one was just NOT what the server was supposed to be.

Not beeign able to get further in gaming content because this League of legend guild fags are just SO MASSIVLY power abusing on this server that I would seriously say that this stuff is just possible to destroy the whole game. Imagine tham just putting bot to the Frisco and killing anyone whos there when frisco goes red Hp.
I dont give arround my ingae name anymore since I got massivly buttraped( I enjoyed it hrhr) when I started saying what I think. The server is possibly the only one I know that people that bot even get supported by the not possiblity to be able to just reach tham anymore. I like xeno, but seriously. How can / is someone supposed to catch up to him since he is just lvling the fastest possible with 24/7 with stamina only. There is no way to. Im still thinking about spawns for nonBotting with afk checks and staff members controlling and heavy judgement if breaking rules, which in the spawn gives higher exp and better loot. Im sorry for the missspelled words as I said im pretty drunk right now but the way this shit is going Is just disgusting as fuck. Atleast I notice that even obama gets made down Synth still takes the stuff serious he says. Cause if you guys got a fucking brain you know that he is NOT pushing his vocation to the win. He is pushing the server to the most possible success and Im happy to have someone Like him in the community. And now you guys can say " your just licking his cornhole cuz he gives you items."

Be serious. Its obama, If his mum would play here he still wouldnt give her any start eq. You know what I mean, and no this is not disrespecting you obama, This is what I think ;). Btw thanks for baking this conversation last aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back