• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still too early to tell if Sandy is going to hit my area, but I'll know within a few hours. But I'm not going to put it up until I'm 100% sure that Sandy isn't going to hit my area, because if I put it up, it'll be up for maybe 10 hours and then be down for about 3 days. So I'm still waiting on the news report

Is the hosting problem solved though? If you learn Sandy isn't going to hit you within the next few hours will the server be ready to go up?(crash free)

10 hours is better then 0.
I must play deathzot! As much of a fag I sound like, it's so very true.

I hope sandy hits you syn. I really do. If the server goes up and I don't get to play I'll be pretty frustrated >:|

and when are the news so that u will know for sure?

they both are. but im not even going to start in on u.

Anyhow. i think we have been punished enough..... if u open the server in a few hours. u would probably have 24 hours of time until the core power of it your knock out ur electricity..
i think everyone would be MORE than happy to have that play time available than 3-4 days from now since we have already had massive blowouts from just 2 days of a pushback...

they both are. but im not even going to start in on u.

Anyhow. i think we have been punished enough..... if u open the server in a few hours. u would probably have 24 hours of time until the core power of it your knock out ur electricity..
i think everyone would be MORE than happy to have that play time available than 3-4 days from now since we have already had massive blowouts from just 2 days of a pushback...

Yes, Obama, you are right everytime you start an argument, aren't you? It's okay. I ain't even mad, because ignorance is normal in people these days. But I'm not even going to start in on you.

Ontopic:
Has ANYONE tried the elementalist? I recommend it if you want some fun :D

Time to go watch some football, hoping that we'll know if its going up or not soon...

I'd prefer to wait until he knows it won't go down because of the storm... sucks enough having only played 30mins and it went down...

im about to play elementalist, but im having some doubts tho

Yes, Obama, you are right everytime you start an argument, aren't you? It's okay. I ain't even mad, because ignorance is normal in people these days. But I'm not even going to start in on you.

Ontopic:
Has ANYONE tried the elementalist? I recommend it if you want some fun :D

yeah they're pretty dope..i go hard when i play good servers so im gonna end up having a few characters

I'd really rather play it even its just for a day, Been following these threads for a while now. Idk what to say really, But I hope you guys don't get hit by sandy seems like its gonna be one evil bitch.. Hopefully we will know soon.

I was going to play sv all day Friday-Saturday, to bad now it's sunday :/

deathzot is up omg its awesome been up for about 15 mins now common guys i could use someone to pk god dangit log on i need help with quests as well these demons arent gonna kill themselves u know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back