• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it does come online, I'll be damn excited.
The adrenaline rush is going to kick ass.

I don't even think there are server cleans on deathzot because of the map spawn items dude. So yeah correct me if I'm wrong but thats how it was before unless a gm did the server clean manually.

- - - Updated - - -

Done replying to this quack, Peace.

I don't even think there are server cleans on deathzot because of the map spawn items dude. So yeah correct me if I'm wrong but thats how it was before unless a gm did the server clean manually.

- - - Updated - - -

Done replying to this quack, Peace.
You are correct it doesnt have a map clean system cuz of the hidden things

I had to block Eternal's MAC Address from my router because I found out he was using that Ventrilo to try and get access to my local IP and put a backdoor into the database. He's been banned and will never play my server again

can we please get an update though.... people really really really want to play even if it goes down due to a storm tomorrow........ dont push it back for the 3rd time >.> (first was september release date lol)

NEW VENTRILO INFORMATION

• deathzot.instantvent.com
  • password; deathzot1337

I had to block Eternal's MAC Address from my router because I found out he was using that Ventrilo to try and get access to my local IP and put a backdoor into the database. He's been banned and will never play my server again

PAH! Any news?
Edit: Those of you who are in vent, if you receive any new news about deathzot, please type it here! :p

Last edited:
we all wait with out tibia clients open..............................

Sandy to cause havoc over 800-mile area

I'm sorry, but it looks like this server will not be going up, unless this storm doesn't hit syn in some miracle of a way. My interwebs is getting bad because of the wind, so i will just look at this thread and follow the weather

I've given up on DeathZot, the hoster seems too untrustworthy to me.

Actually would of only been 24 mins dude.

he never said it was going to be 3 pm sunday.. it was whenever he could get the OS ready to run the server.. and he made a post earlier saying he didnt want to release it till he knew more about the server insinuating that he was ready to release it but was choosing to wait, Dude..

I've given up on DeathZot, the hoster seems too untrustworthy to me.

you don't know what u are talking about, there is a storm so he won't put it online if its gonna crash due to the storm...
just be patient all, it will be worth it ^^

:( Comeon... Its the bessssstttttt server! Its amazing! Come up please :(

I didn't say it was going to be up at 3 your the one who brought it up and said hours I was just stating the facts its 3:37 here on east coast.

Its funny to read all these posts that dont give a shit about syn when its a fucking hurricane that will move into his house if he aint lucky. And all u guys just want the server to be on.

Hopefully both r3ign and syn will have it fine at there houses. Good luck bro's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back