• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
dzot.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

i hope there both okay, but i agree that he could have atleast brought it up for a few hours if he had it ready until the weather got way to bad :/

dzot.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

he sneeks that in there.. he really TRUELY doesnt give a crap what the people here want... he asked us if we wanted to play for a few days friday and then get a wipe.. we begged yes. we got the shaft in the ass....... and now hes not caring that people want to play NOW even for only 10-20 hours... and the longer he waits the more rage is building...

Its funny to read all these posts that dont give a shit about syn when its a fucking hurricane that will move into his house if he aint lucky. And all u guys just want the server to be on.

Hopefully both r3ign and syn will have it fine at there houses. Good luck bro's

Either way, I'm going to die. I brought home a bag of candy from the party yesterday and I feel like I'm on a sugar seizure.
Lol, this storm doesn't faze me one bit, because if it gets bad, I'll do what I used to do when i was a kid, go to sleep. You don't have to face anything scary besides nightmares when you are asleep.

Btw, anyone who doesn't trust Synthetic to keep a server up, I will lol irl at you. Syn is one of the most trustiest people over the internet I know. He hasn't done anything to prove that, but he usually keeps his word. I say usually because I cannot remember a time that he has failed to deliver what he said he was going to. Blame mother nature for Dzot's delay.

i hope there both okay, but i agree that he could have atleast brought it up for a few hours if he had it ready until the weather got way to bad :/

Sorry i have to quote u but its for all those who want the server up even if syn will die cuz of it. ITs pretty sad how u guys can say he should put it up even if its only will be on for some hours. So you guys seriously want him to waste time on putting up a ot when he maybe need to fix all shit before sandy come and says hello? Thats just wrong in my eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry i have to quote u but its for all those who want the server up even if syn will die cuz of it. ITs pretty sad how u guys can say he should put it up even if its only will be on for some hours. So you guys seriously want him to waste time on putting up a ot when he maybe need to fix all shit before sandy come and says hello? Thats just wrong in my eyes.

Yep, I don't think they see the 800 mile long storm that Syn will be facing.

Just so everyone knows, IF you haven't read anything.. it's a hybrid storm, even if the server is going well for a couple of hours, the wind could pick up, knock his internet off for a couple minutes, there goes the server. If his power/internet went out, there goes the 10-100 levels you just gained before the server save. You would just be angrier. Let Syn prepare for whatever he needs to, I'm all set so I'm just waiting around for shit to go down.

I think it would be funny if nothing bad happens and the server got delayed for a very disappointing storm.

so ur saying turning the server on risks his life? are u a fking retard? hes in his house right? yes. his server computer is in his house right? yes. he will be in no different harm if he turns it on vs doesnt turn it on right? RIGHT... SO WHAT THE FUCK is going through ur heads thinking its more dangerous and we are inconsiderate ass holes?

Yep, I don't think they see the 800 mile long storm that Syn will be facing.

Just so everyone knows, IF you haven't read anything.. it's a hybrid storm, even if the server is going well for a couple of hours, the wind could pick up, knock his internet off for a couple minutes, there goes the server. If his power/internet went out, there goes the 10-100 levels you just gained before the server save. You would just be angrier. Let Syn prepare for whatever he needs to, I'm all set so I'm just waiting around for shit to go down.

I think it would be funny if nothing bad happens and the server got delayed for a very disappointing storm.

I hope syn see how his players threat him and fuck this project cuz this is not worth it if they cant understand a fucking shit. Well this is internet so what to say about fucking retards

- - - Updated - - -

so ur saying turning the server on risks his life? are u a fking retard? hes in his house right? yes. his server computer is in his house right? yes. he will be in no different harm if he turns it on vs doesnt turn it on right? RIGHT... SO WHAT THE FUCK is going through ur heads thinking its more dangerous and we are inconsiderate ass holes?

If your retarded brain cant get this shit up. i will explain for you. Wasting 10+ min to some fucking random kids that can understand serious stuff aint worth it. On 10 min he would have gone to get resurces if something will happen but ppl like u cant understand that and u are for sure obamanizer so please get your ugly face out form this thread and go and die in real life ugly fagget

I hope syn see how his players threat him and fuck this project cuz this is not worth it if they cant understand a fucking shit. Well this is internet so what to say about fucking retards

You can say whatever you want, it's the internet.

Remember how we are greedy? Some of you are telling someone that has spent time on trying to convert a big server to a new protocol, fixing bugs, spending money on computer parts/internet, and his time for you to play. Now, he is in the path of a big storm, that is life threatening and you all want the server because you can't handle waiting? That's selfish :)

omfg killa.. u only prove once again how dump u are.. 10 minutes to get supplies? its near over his head.. he already has supplies....... u have no common logic.. please go take an IQ test and post the results..

u just got the number 1 douche bag of that thread. its sad seeing that there are ppl like u not giving a fuck that someone could be in danger or whatever and just care about the freaking server launch, give it a break geez

Peroxide its pretty sad u removed it. But yea u are for sure one of those person that only want this server to be open and dont give a fuck about the owner.

- - - Updated - - -

omfg killa.. u only prove once again how dump u are.. 10 minutes to get supplies? its near over his head.. he already has supplies....... u have no common logic.. please go take an IQ test and post the results..

So please tell me do u know where syn lives? do you know if he was preperd for this? so please stfu and leave the thread like u did last time it was awesome without your fucking whining

1. Killa is not dump.
2. You are right about questioning the 10 minutes to get supplies, it may take 20 minutes or more..
3. I bought supplies earlier, maybe he doesn't.
4. People with common logic wouldn't press a server owner for a launch while he is trying to track weather, prepare, etc..
5. I gave Killa an IQ test and the results are in: Killallah [Cil-a-la] has an above average IQ of 124.

1. Killa is not dump.
2. You are right about questioning the 10 minutes to get supplies, it may take 20 minutes or more..
3. I bought supplies earlier, maybe he doesn't.
4. People with common logic wouldn't press a server owner for a launch while he is trying to track weather, prepare, etc..
5. I gave Killa an IQ test and the results are in: Killallah [Cil-a-la] has an above average IQ of 124.

made my day xD dont go and die now bro!

i do care that hes ok. and i know hes prepaired cause it didnt just come out of the blue. there was more than addiquate warning for any person in the path. and just as many people dont like u as they dont like me. they just stay more silent about it and i hear it on deaths server project. anyhow, what if the server stays off. and the storm doesnt knock out power... then its just even more BS.

Edit. Fact, George W. Bush had an IQ of 125, How does this make you feel. Mines 135. Clintons 137. Killa in reality is prolly 85

When you want it open again, PM or VM me and I'll open it again for you :)

Synthetic_ said:
DeathZot as of right now is delayed release until Friday, November 2nd at 3:00 PM EST, this can change but according to the local news I'll be out of power for AT LEAST 3 days
Consider yourselves updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back