• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the bug he tried to fixed caused another bug which is what keeps kicking the server offline.

Well at least we now know Synth really doesn't like kittens and puppies!

hmmmmm i heard the words new voc and soon so makes me a little happy but still no like the DOWNTIME!!!?!?!?!?!!

I bet the rest of OTLand sees this thread and just gets annoyed at the spam of QQ'ing and random posts.

well now there is no site :/ how can i tell if there is anyone on the ot or not now :(!

so who else thinks we gonna be waiting like another 10+ minutes on this one!!! I MISS IT SO MUCH ALREADY IM CRYING

- - - Updated - - -

so who else thinks we gonna be waiting like another 10+ minutes on this one!!! I MISS IT SO MUCH ALREADY IM CRYING

not crying anymore CAUSE ITS BACK ONLINE

I wouldnt even care if they over shot and said it would take 30-45 min because then if they get done early it looks good on them... but saying 5 min and take 20 then restarting it another time without a estimated time leaves me hopeless.

Server goes down for 30~ mins and now theres 9 new pages. wat

Syn,is there anyway for ppl that dont donate to get these sets? And i mean,not buy them from players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back