• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol for real? hes taking a break from the server? he was never fucking on it to have a break from it... what a load of bullshit gets his donations and shit then gives up LOL seriously how low can you get

Well cutting off a server will only drive people away though.. So then your losing even more that way.

plus me personally I dont mind being stuck in the 10k+ atm. Gives me time to make alts and get them up there and get them all t5. (still working on my first set) I can amass my wealth and get ready for the future of the server. No need to want to rush to the end of the game and then yell at syn cause im bored. There can be a lot to do if u set ur mind to it. GO collect all the addons. Try and get all weapons t5+. Get multiply t5 sets. Go collect the new 3 sets with the dust. There is so much there that people are not looking at. Thats why i have yet to complain that Im bored.

Braveheart

Last edited:
just to go to the point, some people just have their mind set to complain all day about crappy stuff, it wont help them and it wont help us. there is no real reason why its off, he says hes taking a break for a-while but has yet to say what a-while means? and why? we all would appreciate some answers even if they r short idc, i played the server for a few days and its been fun load and loads of stuff to do.

Just got off the phone with the dedicated company and apparently a snowstorm last night knocked a lot of server connections off. They said they are in the process of restoring connections to all of their servers, so I have to wait on them.

Some noob invited me into his house last night right before the server went down so I'm just waiting for the server to come back up so that I can rob him blind. Please don't come back up until the guy is asleep. ;)

By the way. Since there is no players above 7k Not botting, How can you dare yourself complaining about leveling speed you moron? Go fish, Go boss hunt, Father, do whatever you want. refresh every 2 hours to refile stamina and redo the same.

By the way. Since there is no players above 7k Not botting, How can you dare yourself complaining about leveling speed you moron? Go fish, Go boss hunt, Father, do whatever you want. refresh every 2 hours to refile stamina and redo the same.
Lol are you really so desperate to pick a fight that you have to go around randomly insulting people?
You are probably the only person aside from obama that bitches this much and imo you are even worse - which is a feat in itself- and you are telling ME to not complain?
So ontop of being a prick that orgasms over stealing someones account and being such a annoying scumbag that synthetic banned you from his server you continue trying to harass everyone on this forum?
I've followed many forums of all kinds and your easily in my top 3 for internet clowns.

Just got off the phone with the dedicated company and apparently a snowstorm last night knocked a lot of server connections off. They said they are in the process of restoring connections to all of their servers, so I have to wait on them.

Thank you very mutch, i'll be waiting :)

renegade just messaged me over facebook saying that if the server doesn't come up in 30 minutes he is going to eat his computer......please hurry

Not trying to accuse/assume anything, but I thought the server was located in Philadelphia now...? Not sure how a winter storm in another part of the country is affecting service for servers over on the east coast. :D

some noob invited me into his house last night right before the server went down so i'm just waiting for the server to come back up so that i can rob him blind. Please don't come back up until the guy is asleep. ;)

buttt whyyssss :( t.t

Well there is hope for us tonight
The site of deathzot is back online

edit:haha azur nice timing :D

Tibiacast > recordings > dolera > shlowmo = me, ek actions from just now!!!!!

BTW, is there any active/fun and english speaking guild around here? seen a few guilds but none are that active...

Connection has been restored, sorry for the inconvenience everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back