• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet its going to be off for awhile cause that winter storms still going through the northneastern us

damn servers off againnnnn.... waited all last night and after 1 hour again fuck mens

All hail Synthetic, Lord of Terror over the Human Soul. he will make you pull out your hair trying to understand why he does what he does how he does it

this is fucked, i liked it before he updated the server and shit...yeah it had to save more often but this linus shit he got goes down for like ever i jsut want to play the damn ot -.-

Yea if it was still on windows and stuff the snow storm wouldn't effect it11!1!!:rolleyes:

i'm still not sure what snow storm is happening in philly (15min up the road) where the server is supposed to be located. the server better watch out though, i hear it is pretty nasty in alaska right now. would hate for the alaska power outages to make the server take even longer to come back up. ^_^

Alright so I figured I would update you guys as to what is going on:

Jake,
That was a 4.8G DDoS, management will review it
tomorrow and decide what action to take.

The firewalls we offer are not made for DDoS protection, especially anything
over 1G. It would flood the firewall circuit and we'd be right back here again.

Please be advised that further disruptions to the edge network via Ddos attacks against your server may
result in additional null routing time and/or termination of your account for
violation of the ToS.

We have been recommending several different options for Ddos protection for
customers suffering from attacks including Cloudflare, blacklotus, BlockDos
(DDoS Protection | Anti DDoS Attack, Get Protected for $299/month - BlockDoS.net - Your Business Our Protection) or Prolexic
(DoS and DDoS Protection | Anti Denial of Service (DDoS) Attack | Prolexic).

Basically, because someone is DDOSing the server and disrupting the network of the dedicated provider, they null routed the IPs and are currently blocking everyone (including me) from accessing it. If they decide tomorrow that my server is causing them problems, they are going to terminate the contract and basically tell me to go F**K myself and I will be out of the money I just spent on this months server fee.

I'm going to look for a new provider in the mean time, and DDOS protection plans are out of question (DDOS Protection costs about 1000$ + a month, as you can view the plans above that was sent to me).

I will get a temporary host in Sweden for the time being and hopefully get the server up tomorrow.

If the DDOS attacks persist I will be forced to close DeathZot from the public and block connections from anyone who is not in the donation table. I would then disable the donation system and let the server run until all of the money left on the PayPal account is spent on dedicated fees.

It's sad to see how much time I've invested into this project and to know people are taking their time out of their lives to try and destroy it. Also to the people DDoSing it: The server doesn't crash when you DDoS it, it only lags. The server is technically still running (and saving), but the ip is just blocking connections from everyone.

On the note of Philadelphia. I don't live there, but weather.com shows a huge storm going thru there anyway. So all this talk of "What weather, lol" well it's there. It's not much, but it is there.

Philadelphia Weather, Current Conditions and Temperature - weather.com

To the people DDoSing: Find something better to do. If you don't like this server, or you got kicked from it, boo hoo. There's a million and one games out there to play, DeathZot is not the only one (And, no offense, it's definitely not the most fun) If you're taking the time to crash it, that's time you could be spending downloading another game, or downloading a movie to watch, or, god forbid, doing something in real life.

You know what i do when i get bored/sick of Deathzot? I hang out with friends. I play Final Fantasy 7 (There's a pc version out, and it's only $5 right now, just saying!) I play on my Psp (So easy to put a CFW on them and play downloaded roms) or i walk my dog (He's a fat ass)

Maybe these are some things you can do. If you don't have friends, or a dog, then go get one.

So, to you, DDoSer, i only have to say: Get a life.

Last edited:
I have my money on Bajwa/Boss etc. as one of the DDoSers. Prob mad he got banned on Bajwa yesterday morning.

Edit: Since faggots get mad over a game and have to DDoS I suppose I am going to start looking for a new server to play since from what it sounds like, this one is going down. Was fun while it lasted :\

Them 10 year olds cant handle this server... so they ddos it, sad :)

- - - Updated - - -

I have my money on Bajwa/Boss etc. as one of the DDoSers. Prob mad he got banned on Bajwa yesterday morning.

There is another person ddosing it, besides krusade,bajwa,boss,and young gunzz... that has a better program than them scrubs

think we know whos ddos'ing and pretty sure u pissed them off more than me.

Them 10 year olds cant handle this server... so they ddos it, sad :)

- - - Updated - - -

There is another person ddosing it, besides krusade,bajwa,boss,and young gunzz... that has a better program than them scrubs

Trust me they have the programs to do it. They did it to Zimtower and Hex's Chaos before and left a nice dent on it.

Trust me they have the programs to do it. They did it to Zimtower and Hex's Chaos before and left a nice dent on it.
Trust me they did it to me, lol when i played rl tibia.. i know what they have and i know what the other kid has

its not hard, you buy a botnet, enter the IP and ping it... it's really not rocket science........

U guys do fucking realize me bajwa nd krusade all donated over 150$ to this server? FUCKING idiots and were gonna spend our time and money to ddos and loose our money? why? are u fucking retarded? maybe its you ddosing liek a faggit tryin to blame others fucking fruit learn ur shit before u blame others cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back