• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Them 10 year olds cant handle this server... so they ddos it, sad :)

- - - Updated - - -

There is another person ddosing it, besides krusade,bajwa,boss,and young gunzz... that has a better program than them scrubs

alright i'm going to respond to you one last time man. listen, i really don't know what fucking reason you and all the other fags around here have for blaming shit on me 'krusade' but let me explain a few things. First, i get blamed for duping items because i got a t5 set. I made 2 items of the t5 set by myself and had shanks and krash each craft a piece for me. The other pieces I purchased from Shanks. They can both vouch about that. So no, I don't dupe shit, I don't know how to dupe, I could give a shit less about learning how to dupe. Second of all, everyone is sitting here saying I donated $3,000. Okay dumbasses, find me any proof what so ever that I donated that much. Yeah i've donated a little bit but no where near that. Lastly, why don't you get some new shit to do other than follow Renegade aka Tyler and every rumor him or anyone else decides to come up with. Yeah we have all donated a bit, but i don't know the slightest shit about computers. I don't understand why you have to troll all day without any proof of anything. You and Tyler Saloka just make up rumors all day and RAGE at everyone if they don't repeat what you say. If you were abused as a young child and really need to talk this much shit on a game to boost your esteem then i highly suggest visiting a cognitive behavioral therapist and getting help. After donating around 150-200$ for abyssal sceptre, keys, and some other items...please give me a valid reason as to why bajwa, navi, or I would try to take down this server? Also please provide a little bit of proof of me doing ANYTHING wrong. In the mean time, go rub one out and chill out big guy.

man i seriously hope the server doesnt have to go down its such a fucking pain trying to find a good one to play -.-

is krusade rls with Suraj? ill pay my boy sunny to kick his ass for me

also, infurios has a good point, yeah we donated so why the hell would we try to crash it? It does seem quite coincidental though that you just keep making rumors up about us...and everytime a ddos happens your suddenly ready with a blame and new rumor to shoot at us. Could this possibly be a cover up of YOU being the one trying to crash the server and do stupid shit, yet you try to blame us?

LOL ur talking about square head? LAWL suraj and sunny vicky all bow down to me bitch u dont even kno who the fuck we are krusade dont live in canada and sunny cant do shit lmao considering they all take me for a older brother jajaja ill get your asss hunted off dolera Pelow ill tell gagan to smash ur ass right now. u aint shit

alright i'm going to respond to you one last time man. listen, i really don't know what fucking reason you and all the other fags around here have for blaming shit on me 'krusade' but let me explain a few things. First, i get blamed for duping items because i got a t5 set. I made 2 items of the t5 set by myself and had shanks and krash each craft a piece for me. The other pieces I purchased from Shanks. They can both vouch about that. So no, I don't dupe shit, I don't know how to dupe, I could give a shit less about learning how to dupe. Second of all, everyone is sitting here saying I donated $3,000. Okay dumbasses, find me any proof what so ever that I donated that much. Yeah i've donated a little bit but no where near that. Lastly, why don't you get some new shit to do other than follow Renegade aka Tyler and every rumor him or anyone else decides to come up with. Yeah we have all donated a bit, but i don't know the slightest shit about computers. I don't understand why you have to troll all day without any proof of anything. You and Tyler Saloka just make up rumors all day and RAGE at everyone if they don't repeat what you say. If you were abused as a young child and really need to talk this much shit on a game to boost your esteem then i highly suggest visiting a cognitive behavioral therapist and getting help. After donating around 150-200$ for abyssal sceptre, keys, and some other items...please give me a valid reason as to why bajwa, navi, or I would try to take down this server? Also please provide a little bit of proof of me doing ANYTHING wrong. In the mean time, go rub one out and chill out big guy.
You can ask Bajwa.... He will laugh about it ofc, cuz hes a 10 year old but, he ddosed the server when people put runics on the crafting station..... and you can even ask warwick, me and him were sittting there, only lost like 1k runics which is nothing but anyways, just shows how geeky/scumbaggish you guys are to ddos a server, or other people, especially when its a really high rate server..... and you navi ddsoed the server when he got ban, when you guys got your house taken away.
And in your defense i said there is another person that ddos it, not you guys

No i don't know anybody named Suraj, sorry I dont live in India. Also why pay your boy "sunny" to kick my ass. You don't know shit about me aside from what Tyler Saloka's 300 pound ass has said around here. If you're going to talk shit, back it up with something. Go ahead and pay your boy to come kick my ass i'll tell you where i'm at and if he's near me we can set it up. guarantee it's going to end up with me having the money and sunny coming back to kick your bitch ass though "epelow"

- - - Updated - - -

You can ask Bajwa.... He will laugh about it ofc, cuz hes a 10 year old but, he ddosed the server when people put runics on the crafting station..... and you can even ask warwick, me and him were sittting there, only lost like 1k runics which is nothing but anyways, just shows how geeky you guys are to ddos a server, or other people..... and you navi ddsoed the server when he got ban, when you guys got your house taken away.

Like i said, all I see here is a forum fighter, a keyboard king just running his mouth. Where are the screenshots...where is any proof what so ever. Tyler, go eat. Seriously just keep eating, and hopefully if you ever find someone doing something wrong, drop the god damn burger and hit the sceenshot button...it takes one second.

dude, who the fuck are you? LOL ill get my boy brian dhaliwal to whoop your ass *****

like i said, i don't live in india eric. and from what i've seen there aren't too many turban troopers around st louis. but yeah go and pay "dhaliwal bin laden" to whoop my ass. Let me guess, he's a professional boxer and has studied muay thai for 7 years?

obviously you woul;d use a name beause ur name aint shit JAJAJAJAJ aint brain cant do shit saying i jacked mikie lopek jajajajajajajaj

No i don't know anybody named Suraj, sorry I dont live in India. Also why pay your boy "sunny" to kick my ass. You don't know shit about me aside from what Tyler Saloka's 300 pound ass has said around here. If you're going to talk shit, back it up with something. Go ahead and pay your boy to come kick my ass i'll tell you where i'm at and if he's near me we can set it up. guarantee it's going to end up with me having the money and sunny coming back to kick your bitch ass though "epelow"

- - - Updated - - -

Like i said, all I see here is a forum fighter, a keyboard king just running his mouth. Where are the screenshots...where is any proof what so ever. Tyler, go eat. Seriously just keep eating, and hopefully if you ever find someone doing something wrong, drop the god damn burger and hit the sceenshot button...it takes one second.
I don't care to screenshot this, a screenshot proves nothing... but, the only thing i cared to screenshot was when Bajwa coal basined the house, that was probably the funniest thing ever..... but it was worth screenshotting
deJkK.jpg

I love you niggas <3

btw; shit rene you must be rich to be rollin in these burgers krusade thinks you got ;o

LOL k back to the server being down..

stop trying to get offtopic. i bet you are just trying to change the subject to hide that you are really the one DDoS'ing the server. *points finger* I FOUND THE BAD GUY!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back