• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good news! They got the server set up and now I'm in the process of installing the libraries. Now I just need the old company to give me access to the server so I can get the latest database.

np if they dont give, just wipe server so I can be caught up with everyone and shit on all the geeks that pked me at fisco

yeah wipe sounds like fun then you wont have no power abusing little fucks aka renegade on there who pk you at fisco lmao. but ofc how would you repay the donations and shit?

well everyone keeps donations on wipes, just starts out fresh all lvl 1s

The worst that would happen is a 24hour rollback from the last time you guys played, I'm not wiping the server

24 hr wouldn't be bad, because it was down all night anyway so you wouldn't lose that much

Epe, if you started at the same level as the rest, they would pass you and kill you during that time ;)

I didn't play in the beginning of this era because of that reason of Eternal, Rene, Imort hunting me last era :< so I waited, and I caught up and became "friends" with rene.

The best that could happen is you gain 200 lvls above the past PAers and then its 3 vs you...

Either way, I'd like a wipe :D

i can handle 24hour wipe im just glad your going to host it more syn thank you :D

Would be really shitty for me, cuz i dont donate lawlll but truthfully i would prob be done if it wiped again, because i already dealt with 1 wipe, NOT SAYING IT IS CUZ HE SAID ITS NOT!!!!!! but just sayin

i've played all the old deathzots when bill hosted, gone through many wipes!

The server is not wiping for the record. The only time I will wipe again is after the server dies down and it needs a fresh start, which won't be happening anytime soon.

Noob: Hey you're Teloiv!?!? Hunted for pa me.

Me: bh bh ~ soulfish~bh bh ~bh bh ~ soulfish~bh bh ~bh bh ~ soulfish~bh bh ~bh bh ~ soulfish~bh bh ~bh bh ~ soulfish~bh bh ~bh bh ~ soulfish~bh bh ~bh bh ~ soulfish~bh bh

prob means from the last time it was stable 24hrs back so like 4 days total roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back