• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its gonna be Christmas miracle <even though christmas was 3 days ago> when the server comes back online xD oh look at that it started snowing outside WOOT FOR SNOW

Okay well lets just sit here and see if he responds to those questions.... oh wait, no hes not going to because he doesnt fucking know and sitting here asking over and over when its going to be on isnt helping.

Whining like a little bitch isn't helping either.

While I'm waiting on them to get back to me, let me clear some stuff up about what you can expect over the next few days.

The new server offers basic DDoS protection, however it does not specifically say how much PPS or whatever, so I don't even know if it will be enough to stop the DDoS attacks. The reason the last DDoS attacks hurt the server so bad is because the company I'm with null routes (disables) the IP of the server that is being attacked. Apparently, in their ToS they 'reserve the right to cancel any server that causes problems & or interferes with their network'. The DDoS attacks were flooding their network, so they null routed the server. Since it happened twice, they decide to cancel my server.

The new server works a bit differently when it comes to DDoS attacks. The new company will not cancel my contract because of DDoS attacks, they will just temporarily disable the IP until the attacks stop. So the new server may not 100% protect DDoS attacks, but they aren't going to cancel the server because of them.

So if there are more attacks in the future, they will only be temporary damages on the server since no one can DDoS a server continuously.

well that sounds cool... can u like takea digital shit on the people attacking you? since they played your server you have thier ips?? cant you jsut do something about it?
im not sure just wondering

We all do, just stop complaining plx and eat your corn.

~edit~
Snuffy way to post before me >.>.

i think its pretty clear they are not going to rspond to you syn :p just put the rollbacked version up
lets play, !

i agree with melinko1, put up the rollbacked version rlly, its just a 24hour rollback all tho sad for those who now donated during those 24hour ;/

So basically I went onto a forum to let people know never to use razorservers, and shockingly I got a response from one of the employees. They said they would update my ticket, however he went and deleted all of them and I can't access my client account on their website anymore.. lol

If you could take two seconds out of your time, go to this thread and complain about their servers!

Razor Servers is offering $50 off every xeon. E3-1230, Hex Core 5645 and E5-2630 - Web Hosting Talk

I just read all that and that's a ton of BS xD, so stupid how that company works :x.

If anyone has donated they will still get stuff that thru syns paypal not some doucheating faggot company of negros and homos so donaters will get thier stuff
SYN i vote for again just chuck what you have up im i cant procrasterbate anymore im shooting blanks.

Working on getting the Database from December 26th @ 4:00 PM EST added and finishing up some stuff on the site. I will check my paypal logs and manually add points to those who lost them in the backup.

I didn't know what to exactly post on that thread you had posted for us to reply too. It is obvious they have poor customer service after reading. You obviously said you wanted to retrieve your database and the guy just repeats that you should buy ddos protection. bitch ass companies..

So we are talkin like a couple more hours thats great dude prepare your anus for the flood of people getting on :D

yeah its clear that they are assholes, time to just do a rollback and get the server back online :D

I can troll this kid all day if you would like :) would be fun

The new server works a bit differently when it comes to DDoS attacks. The new company will not cancel my contract because of DDoS attacks, they will just temporarily disable the IP until the attacks stop. So the new server may not 100% protect DDoS attacks, but they aren't going to cancel the server because of them.

So if there are more attacks in the future, they will only be temporary damages on the server since no one can DDoS a server continuously.

who needs 2 ddos continuos when the only goal would be 2 disabl ur ip :thumbup:

Thats what I would do I mean if they are going to be assholes about it id just like get them on the phone one last time say fuck you and your servers and put the 24 hour roll back server back up and just maybe whenever like 80 pple come online do an event or something so the pple who complain about the roll back shut up xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom