• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Enforced RPG 8.60

You should be able to log in now, we're trying to get it dedicated currently so it might go down again for a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Added a SMS Donation system!

xD I like that, hopefully more players come!

I finally have added a custom client to the website! You can download it from the downloads section under "Library"!
Woot! 23 players online! :D

-Destiny

Last edited:
Woot, there's a custom client, I hate using ip changer xD one less thing to boot up. Doing good so far! This is a fun custom server and people should join!

Banned for no reason, I haven't even been on to play in the past few days... The area I was in didn't have an afk-kick system, so it probably seemed I was logged in. You should probably check that before banning.

"Last Login: 03 January 2013 (21:31)"

Don't ban for something that's not my fault, especially since I'm contributing to, and trying to promote the server. Just saying.

It was a new anti bot system which was suppose to work on the command of god. But for some reason hole server got affected once. Its not there anymore :p

if u say ur name maybe he can unban u ? x)

- Klank

Back