• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Fallenheros 8.4 7x

Thanks a lot Taurus. Hope to see you online sometimes just to chat :). Alright guys, Small teeny tiny update. We have been seeing a few new faces. Which is awesome! I just wanted to thank everyone who has been trying out the server. We hope to see more people. Promise you won't regret joining :). If you do decide to get on, PM me in game. In game name: Lord Sudeko. If I don't answer, I am most likely afk. I will be working most of the weekend so I won't be on during the day but I will definately be online evenings and late night so if you need any help at all or have any questions, just ask :)

Hope to see you there!!!!!!!!!

We are currently in the process of adding new raids. Better raids. A few in PVP city where you don't lose levels if you die. So it should be really fun.

We have also started to implement a lot of new events hosted by our tutors and Staff.

A quick question for the people who have tried out the server, Any suggestions you would like to make to improve the server? Anything that could help us make this server even better would be appreciated and will be considered seriously.

Yeah, keep it up to date on Tibia versions.

Best Server Ive Ever Played .. Its Unlike ANY Other Server Out There, I Can Bet On That ..

Ok So I just started here 2 days ago. First off, let me clearify that no one asked me to come here and do this. This is truely an amazing server. Though I haven't seen most of the map and many places. I managed to hit lvl 119 in my 2 days with the help of a few very helpful people.

The only downside I see here is that there aren't a lot of people online and playing at once. Usually in the morning (pacific time) there are a few social people, but in the evening not a lot.

I hope more people would give this server a shot and play a little. It would be nice to have more social people there.

Second... Many people are afk training due to the lvl 50 event... Which is cool, but then again, its hard to tell who is actually playing when you do !online...

Other than that, this is probably the best server I have ever played. I quit for a while after playing like 20 gazillion OTs... and wanted to try this... The fact that its the longest continueous (can't spell) server caught my eye...

They have very dedicated players. Players who have been playing for 5 years. Which shocked me... I mean OMG! c'mon! I never played regular Tibia for that long!

In a scale of 1 - 10 I would give this server a 9... Everything is amazing... Just lacks people...

I would like to ask everyone here at OT lands to play on this server for at least a week and see what you think. I need people to socialize with!!!!

Thanks for reading this... I will come back with an update once I have played a little longer!

Well I played it like about 1-2 years ago and I was gonna start again, but there was a character wipe so I didn't feel like doing everything over again, but it is a good server.

As far as what I know about the char wipe... Toast just deleted inactive accounts... I think he might be willing to give you your levels back... maybe a few items... I honestly have never met the guys so I don't know how nice he really is, but according to everyone i have talked to about him, he seems like a very nice person. I hope to see you there.

Yeah, well I worked to hard on there, and I doubt he is even gonna give anything back. I quit because no one played back then and now where there are like 60+ people I wanted to start again but stupid character wipes but good luck to everyone else.

Aww Well I'm sorry to hear that. It would have been nice to have someone like yourself to play with... I know a few other people on the server who had to start over cause they didn't play for a while... I hope to see you there sometime in the future. Maybe you might want to play again hehe.

I really want to but there is no way I can do everything all over again, plus everyone is already high levels and its not like I don't have a life and play 24/7.

Ok so after 5 days of playing... I can finally say, I love this server... Everyone is so nice... I made a few suggestions which people liked and it is getting implemented asap... people listen to your ideas and show that your opinion matters... Definately Worth trying...

@Zasranets

Come online and talk to Toast... There is an older member who left for a while and came back and Toast gave them their levels and some items back... so try it...

Yeah but look at the problem here, I bet you he was one of the highest levels or knew toast, when I played I didn't really know anyone and I wasn't like level 1500 or anything, and I'm telling you he wont believe me.

Lol... If you weren't that high a level... I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem... Just a question... what was your name and level before you stopped playing? I might be able to pass the information along to him and see what he says :).

BTW Guys! Great news! The server is on its way to greatness. The new staff has just been appointed. A lot of new changes have been made and a lot of new changes are comming! Event Staff has come up with a lot of new events... We have more Council Members to help new players or anyone with questions... New Rule Enforcement Officers to help protect the server and the players!!!

This is a great time to join!

Give it a try guys... I Promise you will like it here!

My name was Pro Skillz, I was a level 679 knight. I had a Gladiator Sword, and a hell set.

Hey Zas, sorry that I haven't replied in so long. I talked to Toast and he asked me to ask you to talk to him. I'm sure he will give you the levels and your gear back. :) He has been in an exceptionally good mood lately :D. We have been seeing a lot of people trying out the server!~ Keep up the good work hehe.. if anyone needs help, feel free to ask for it in game chat!~ Someone will be there to help... I pwomise :)

P.s. Zas, Toast is usually on in the mornings... So right now is your best chance to catch him online hehe.

Last edited:
Zasranets, where have u been??? I haven't heard from ya in over a week now :) Hurry up and get on so that u can play again :D

Major update comming everyone!!~

New Events!~ And may I add very custom events...
New Event Prizes System !~ Which will be filled with awesome prizes everyone can use :)

New Security Staff in place to make sure no one is breaking rules!~

Council Members available now... More will be joining to help welcome new players and help them enjoy the game!~ These guys are extremely knowledgeable about Fallenheros, so if anyone has a question... these guys can answer it!~

Can't wait for the Lvl 50 Events to start again! Yay!~

So what are you sitting here reading this for???!~ C'mon and join!~
24 Pages of replies should be enough no?!~ :D

I am sure he will give you ur levels and your gear back... But i think thats it... just your equipment and ur levels... Just talk to him tomorrow morning :) Can't wait to see u there hehe

Hello everybody. Guess who is back from a long vacation haha! Fallenheros is Booming again! We have a lot of older players comming back, as well as a lot of new players starting! We have almost doubled the number of people online since a month ago! Come see why!

What I would really like is for you to make a huge update, change what the temple looks like, add more stuff like, quest, monsters, items etc.. because it's the same thing as before.