• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Fallenheros 8.4 7x

Sodeko

Reaction score
[USA 24/7] Fallenheros 8.4 7x! Dedicated! Longest Continuous Runner Server!

~*Ip*~: fallenheros.servegame.com
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.4
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA very dedicated server with dedicated owners who are one more than once a day
~*Website*~: http://fallenheros.servegame.com
~*Exp rate*~: 7x
~*Map*~: Eldin's Map but it has be 99% customized!
~*Runes*~: Players can purchase 10x runes from shops, or make 100x runes of their own.
~*Pets*~: Players can have pets at lvl 200 and every 50 levels from there on...
~*Custom Pets*~: PLayers can spend money and purchase custom pets And can spend more money upgrading them!

More Features:
~*3 Annihilator Quests*~
~*Balanced vocations*~
~*Lots of Quests*~
~*Svargrond Arena*~
~*Custom Equipment Upgrades*~
~*Friendly Players Who Would Love To Help You*~

Hey everyone,

Fallenheros has been online for more than 3 years now. The owner is very dedicated to the server and its community. The exp rate is only 7x but we have players with 1k lvl and even a player who is almost lvl 2k. There are a lot of hunting places for all levels. they started out in 7.6, then moved to 7.92 and they just recently upgraded to 8.4. a very strong community of dedicated and helpfull players. Custom monsters. custom raids. A LOT of custom weapons. Custom armor. A lot of houses. There is an online account maker. Guilds may be created online and in game.

the ip is fallenheros.servegame.com

Here are some screenshots, I will try to put some more up

Custom Raid BCs

FH8.jpg

FH9.jpg

Killing the beast :)

FH10.jpg

Loot:
Custom items and such, but look at the time difference from when we started killing it to when we finished

FH11.jpg

We have lots of quests for all levels. Of coarse the higher your level the harder the quests and the better the reward. We have 3 annihilator quests. We have svargrond Arena, A LOT of raids that require teams and some that you can do solo. The owner actually listens to people and asks them for suggestions. And by the way, I just wanted to say that even if you guys think its a crappy map, I ask you to please take some time out of your daily lives and come see the differences that have been made to the map. There is an unbelievable amount of quests that require time and a few that require thinking. we also have the paradox quest here as well.

You can get custom upgrades for your weapons if you can find the items needed. We have a low deathloss rate but we have blessings available as well. And we are constantly changing things and adding new ones whether its a monster, a new area, or an area that the players feel needs to be changed. Like I said before, please play the server for a little while and see most of the things we have to offer before you post a negative comment about it. If you play a server for 5 minutes and think its the worst server you have ever played, then you haven't really played the server.

The map is Eldin's Map but it has been edited a lot. We are currently working on fixing the main town. There are a lot of custom hunting areas. And we are working on releasing a hunting area dedicated to lvls 300 and higher. With more quests, and more custom monsters. But again keep in mind that we just recently moved to 8.4 so we are trying to customize is as much as we can.

Please give the server a try and see what you think ^.^

Thanks

Last edited:
O and if you guys do log in and I am online, feel free to msg me, I'll help ya start out :)

Yes, you are allowed to afk train :) but no bots allowed. Training monks are 1k each but there are a couple of quests in town that give u like 6k gp

A great server, the best outthere, its been running for 3 years, there are no resets, and it gives you the most amazing experince of tibia there is, you should really try it out

Look at all these noobies posting....
This is a downloaded Eldin World Distro and hosted.
This is probably the worst lol.

Look at all these noobies posting....
This is a downloaded Eldin World Distro and hosted.
This is probably the worst lol.

They maybe newbies but they have been playing the server. Did you even read anything in the post? it clearly said that it is Eldin's map and we have customized it a lot and we continue to work on the map. Please Roa, I am not one to start trouble with anyone but I ask you to play the server for more than a few minutes, see all it has to offer before making a comment like that. but anyways back to why i came here.

I just finished adding some tutorials for new players, I still have to finish Druid And Sorcs, I will get it done tomorrow, but It should help you guys get an idea of where to go when you first start out. Check out the forums on the website.

We have been discussing different ways of customising the town, Feel free to give ur input in our forums. Good update comming soon.

A lot of new changes have come about, we have a new pvp city, where u can die and not lose anything, so give ur char the ultimate test to see how well he does against other players. a lot of new hunting grounds for new players. A few new raids, and a few new events. Don't miss out. just cause you log in for a few mins doesn't mean you have seen everything we have to offer :D, Also I would like to thank all the new players that have been playing lately. I know all of them didn't come from here, but a few did so thanks for playing guys :D

a question, if server is 7x how can you see lvl 500+ talking on "default" chat o_O

This is one of the best server i ever play, its really fun, the server its always online, with alot of updates, great customs monsters and items, its a really 24/7 server. So dont thinking twice and join us its a fun a serious server.

A few screenshots of some events and new city that make the server always fun and interesting to play.

dibujo1mz.jpg

tokyo.png

tokyo2.png

This server is just amazing. You won't find this many custom items/monsters in any other OT. Trust me, this is the real deal.

Don't be fooled just because it is a customized Eldin map. I've explored it quite a bit, the map is 90% custom as well. Give it a good try. More than a day. Then you can judge. =)

a question, if server is 7x how can you see lvl 500+ talking on "default" chat o_O

Because we have a lot of custom monsters and quests you can do that give you a lot more experience than regular tibia monsters. Be warned though, the monsters may give more experience, but they are also that much more difficult to hunt. But in the end it is well worth it due to the fact that you get some nice loot at the end of the day :)

Hope to see more people playing with us!

Fallen heros roxx, good to see you guys working!

I would play but im always working on my own updates.