• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Forge of Elements: [Death] & [Souls] & [Havoc] Multi-world []8.7[]

why not just sell the files if your not even planning about re-hosting it? Its like your having 1000$ sitting there but " your saving it " and you end up dying with it.

it wasn't even polish. lol. i can sell it if anyone wants it.

Damn man, I loved this server so much :-/

I want to play some Tibia again but never found something similar to FoE.

FoE was one of my first large scale projects, but it was too chaotic and very unprofessional, it was quite messy but it was a very good learning experience for me and i am glad that people enjoyed it back in the day.

FoE was one of my first large scale projects, but it was too chaotic and very unprofessional, it was quite messy but it was a very good learning experience for me and i am glad that people enjoyed it back in the day.
Yeah, well, I sure enjoyed it. Thanks man. Don't you have another projects in mind regarding OT? A server, I don't know.

EDIT: I saw the current project message thing.

Last edited:
Yeah, well, I sure enjoyed it. Thanks man. Don't you have another projects in mind regarding OT? A server, I don't know.
i have been on and off when it comes to OTs nowadays, work and other life stresses comes in the way, but i am working on a new project which will take some time :)

i have been on and off when it comes to OTs nowadays, work and other life stresses comes in the way, but i am working on a new project which will take some time :)
Haha, yeah, I get that. Well, hope to hear of you soon then :)

I've just registered and made a account here to thank you for all the good moments on Forge of Elements.
Unfortunately there is nothing or anything that will ever come close to FoE it was a unique server with a great community the quests, monster, castles and everything even the support team was great there.
Thanks again for it.

/Matti

Man forge of chaos was and will be the best rpg i will ever play. Just seeing videos of the server on youtube brings back so much nostalgia. I wish someday i could play it again and i dont talk just for myself. If we all saw a reopening of this server the community would go nutz... and i mean by the same administrator. I have played servers that once were the communities favorites for months without end, they restart under new administration and die.

I feel you sentiments, Forge of Chaos was and probably will remain one of my fondest memories, most successful server i ever had the honor to create and manage, along with Lann, Kimber and the rest of the great Volunteer staff members and community managers and all the fun and loyal players of the server. if it wasn't for them helping me out and having fun with my shenanigans, supporting me through thick and thin. my dream wouldn't have been a reality.

however, on the server-side there was ton of problems to be addressed (bots, crashes, old client, dupe glitches, badly optimized scripts, terrible map design, terrible economy, old TFS engine, overpowered mess, etc etc) and to even begin fixing these issues the server would've been remade from scratch on a newer version with lots and lots of new features. That was a lot of time to invest while i was attending university, so naturally my time dedicated to the server was reduced to almost nothing. and Lann being a family man himself, he wouldn't be able to manage the server by himself.

as for myself, I'm working on a new large OT project but it'll still take a long time as i am the only one developing it from scratch. ask me anything if you have any questions :)

Get some help, i reckon if you ask, people will volunteer knowing you, i'd expect no less than what you have done in the past. And with some hard work, good advertisment and dedication you can make another legendary server.... and with the new clients, the possibilites are almost endless (ps: if i knew much about scripting,coding, etc i would volunteer but i dont know shit)

Get some help, i reckon if you ask, people will volunteer knowing you, i'd expect no less than what you have done in the past. And with some hard work, good advertisment and dedication you can make another legendary server.... and with the new clients, the possibilites are almost endless (ps: if i knew much about scripting,coding, etc i would volunteer but i dont know shit)
You are litterally reading my mind, currently in the process of making a request for volunteers, just organising my words and taking screenshots and videos of the current progress.

You are litterally reading my mind, currently in the process of making a request for volunteers, just organising my words and taking screenshots and videos of the current progress.
I cant wait for your new ot :D Forge of elements was the ot that got me into tibia, I had some pretty fun times, it was either one of or my favourite ot of all time :D (Also i do need to point out i do feel like it was a little p2w)

I cant wait for your new ot :D Forge of elements was the ot that got me into tibia, I had some pretty fun times, it was either one of or my favourite ot of all time :D (Also i do need to point out i do feel like it was a little p2w)

says the one who really loved the chaos ring :p don't think that i forgot about you Voltz. glad to see you alive and well XD