• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Forge of Elements: [Death] & [Souls] & [Havoc] Multi-world []8.7[]

You are litterally reading my mind, currently in the process of making a request for volunteers, just organising my words and taking screenshots and videos of the current progress.
Yo man when you get things done and might need some testing around ingame and stuff. You can count me in. I'd like to know what you will be up to doing and could help. Let me know. Im really interested.

says the one who really loved the chaos ring :p don't think that i forgot about you Voltz. glad to see you alive and well XD
Sorry wrong guy lol. I played the ot but i never payed for anything :F i forgot my old username haha

Great news and nice to see some people arround here waiting for the new server. Btw hello Kimber you have always been kind to everyone I really appreciated your help regarding questions on forge! A big thanks to you aswell

Great news and nice to see some people arround here waiting for the new server. Btw hello Kimber you have always been kind to everyone I really appreciated your help regarding questions on forge! A big thanks to you aswell
That wasn't the real goddess kimber XD but hello man

I honestly had no idea you were still active karain.
Last time I spoke with you you just shut the server down.
I had so much fun playing this server at the beginning and later becomming part of the staff as a tutor / GM / CM.
I can say, without doubt, that when I was still active, the playerbase and the staff made the server fun to play.
Just wanted to thank you after all for creating those wonderfull servers.
Iceflame / Ices

Hi Karain, what's up? Is someone still alive on 2019?

Let me introduce myself, I'm Ismael, you can call me Isma, I'm a 25 guy from Mexico, I've played tibia since 2006, then I went from classic tibia to Ot Servers, and I got in love first of Kiwi Server, did someone play on that server? and then of course I played on RPG Forge Of Elements and I falled in love with it.

After RPG FoE closed, I decided to open my Ot Server, I was a young kid of 14 years, with no programming experience, but I did it, I created a Mexican Ot Server, based on RPG FoE, I had some hundreds of players online but was very unprofessional, it was online for almost a year and I had to close it because of hosting issues (I had no experience on computers).

After almost 10 years I'm back, I'm a professional programmer, since I studied Computer science and I have my own software company. I remembered the old days and the fun of making an OtServer, so I decided at this point of my life to make a new Ot Server, there are so much questions I'd like to share and discuss with experienced owners such as Karain (RPG FoE) or Kiwi Dan (Kiwi Server), since a lot has changed on tibia.

I have some milestones.
1) Planning Phase, May - June 2019
2) Infrastructure Phase, July 2019
3) Design Map, Monsters, Items, Spells, Phase, July - November 2019
4) Optimizations, Testing and Open Beta - December 2019
5) Opening - January 2020

2020 ! Same situation I played FoE Whedon I was 14 i think, I learned everything about the server and I became in a tutor of the game. Thanks kimber thanks karain and thanks lann for working so hard in this project. It is gonna be always in our remains. Now Iam Here 10 years after Ive had Like 10 servers but never forgot FoE. Thank you for all those moments you make us live. I hope something similar or same comes soon. You should sell the files to live again this experience.

Lovely , Soto... Tutor Soto.