• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ForgottenL8.70 | Events | Mounts | Fun server |

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh, iFate polat is not flamming, "Rambo" is, please edit your post and avoid offensive language thanks :X

How about you stop butt licking Lava Titan so that he could reward you somehow, I was only using same account/password for two different servers back then.

And if an owner hacks people then he isn't deemed trustworthy, you can keep on butt licking him so you could be in his staff position :)

Why did moderator delete my post not hes??

Oh, look at the kids crying because of a post warning people about Lava Titan hacking me 3 years ago.

Why did moderator delete my post not hes??

Because what you said was offtopic from this server or his owner.

But seriously guys, if you don't know what happened to me with Lava Titan, please don't reply because you absolutely know nothing.

Lava, In my eyes, Is one of the most trustworthy players that I know. Never stood in contact with him but hes not a guy who puts a server on, gets donations, puts it down again. I will join later today and run the stuff :)

Lava, In my eyes, Is one of the most trustworthy players that I know. Never stood in contact with him but hes not a guy who puts a server on, gets donations, puts it down again. I will join later today and run the stuff :)

you are welcome :)
and have fun with other players :D

- - - Updated - - -

Paypal system is now fully automatic, your recive the points automatically.

Don't need to private menssage the admin.

Oh, look at the kids crying because of a post warning people about Lava Titan hacking me 3 years ago.

But seriously guys, if you don't know what happened to me with Lava Titan, please don't reply because you absolutely know nothing.

I can vouch for him, don't use the same pass/acc for this server as you do w/ another. I mean he never hacked me, but I know back in the day when he was running flammingvets, and got advertisement on ForgottenL people joined to see it, and they used the same acc/pass & got hacked.
Never happened to me cause I was smart about it, but other than that, Lava's trustworthy.

Patch v0.1

- Fixed all map bugs that were reported;

- Removed teleport level's requirement;

- Removed Big Foot Banishment item (We need to re-work this item since it was too overpowered);

- Added Upgraded Rich Weapons and Rich Weapon Upgraders;

- Nerfed (Mixed Rune, Super Mixed Rune) and added Ultra Mixed Rune;

- Added Custom Donation Castles teleport in temple;

- Re-Added requested spawn (Ferumbras), since its the best spawn to make gold for starter players;

- There was a buff on Block GEM, now it gives you immunity to curses like Freeze for 10 seconds, was 5 before;

- Fixed Paypal System, now it auto add's points, also added more donation offers (30€, 40€ and 50€);

- Added Loot to Unknown Freaks;

Regards,

ForgottenL Staff

Poll System is there.
Well as most of you know poll system is not secure since you can create new chars and vote in who you want but, im the one who is going to choose who will be part of the team, i will check his votes see if they are all fair playes votes or just noob characters.

We're not searching for cheaters in the community, we're searching for a true player that will help anyone with any problem related to the server staff. (Not quests or items)
ForgottenL.

oh, look at the kids crying because of a post warning people about lava titan hacking me 3 years ago.

But seriously guys, if you don't know what happened to me with lava titan, please don't reply because you absolutely know nothing.

and your post wasn't offtopic?

The moderators nowadays are stupids! Except some of them!

I've donated for 40 EUR for this server, and I worked very hard to get them.
I've donated for my items, and played for them less than a week, and then I got hacked.

I made a problem with a guy called "Burak" and took his upg shield & upg axe..
He is a very rich guy,
I guessed that the admin did and hacked me for him, as he may paid money for atleast making a story of "hack".
But the admin kept saying no, and I can trust him.
But I can't fucking trust it, how did I get hacked and the hacker didn't check my DP?
I want my items right now.
In my opinion, None should donate now, till I get my items, unless everyone donates will lose his items.

Patch v0.2

- The server is now running at dedicated server.

- V.I.P Area was remaped, since it has small spawn.

- Fixed bug with allowed players have buffary coins easly.
- Added 2 more staff players, Titos and Origin The Mage.

- Quest Area was remaped.

- Added in-game Ozzo Boots (you can recharge it at temple floor -1), where will regen 150,000 of health and mana.

- Now FireWalker Boots now are rechargeble too.

- Added in-game Mini-Mixed Rune, this rune heals health by 80,000 and mana by 40,000, and no exhaust.

- Added some effects to monster loot, if a monster drop a rare item, it will show the effect.

- Added (Upgraded) V.I.P medal in-game, if a player cant donate he can buy a V.I.P Medal (Temple Floor -1).

Regards,

ForgottenL Staff

Last edited:
Patch v0.3

- Big Foot Banishment item has been added again.

- Buffary Raid was also added, check events webpage for timers.

- Raimon Set Upgrader Fusion Power was added, you can now fuse RSU's in temple floor +2 (Will work after 11-01-2013).

- All custom monsters now have effects in any loot item except Buffary Coins.

- All Mixed Runes were fixed (Mini-Normal-Super-Ultra) also their descriptions fixed too.

- FlameWalker Boots, added to shop system in website.

- Removed Raimon Set Upgrader lever from temple floor +1.

- Lottery Gem has now more win % chance than normal gold ingot.

- Special Rashid has been added to Super Vip zone, this NPC buy almost all kind of items (troy, mount cloths, outfit eggs...) except loot.

- Most of map bugs that were reported by players were fixed.

- Added !reportplayer command, example (!reportplayer This guy is using some kind of bug to win this or that).

- All loots from custom monsters were remade and now there's a easier chance to find loot in a body.

- Fixed Super HookShoot and 90k spell quest chest's.

Regards,

ForgottenL Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back