• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] ForgottenL8.70 | Events | Mounts | Fun server |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Account's RESET

Fellow Legends as you know we've been losing most of our newcomers and old players during the last 2 months.

As you know, I promised there would be no RESET's but as you can see we're having 20~ active players daily and it's impossible to keep a server online just for 20 players, so our objective is attracting new players.

About donations, if you donated don't worry because you will receive all points you paid for after the reset.

The objective of this reset is bringing new players as I referred before and not for money, else we would not give any points back.

Give us your feedback in the thread situated at: Forum > News > Feedback…

What will this reset bring new?

Well we're planning to give way more cool experience to non-donators than the one they have at this moment, we know what world we live in, not everyone can just come and donate to have cool experiences so we'll provide the best experience to everyone instead of only donators.

In the 2 weeks after reset there won’t be any private spawns, only Normal Huntings, Vip Huntings, Super VIP Huntings and Invernia VIP Huntings, so it will be hard for everyone to play and not easy as it is at this moment.

What PvP experience will RESET bring?

- Well, all no-PvP areas are going to be PvP so it will be fun to hunt and kill someone taking your spawn there is no such unfair advantage since everyone going to start at level 1,000.

How will you obtain your points back?

- Its easy, send an email to [email protected] from the email which you used to donate (if PayPal);

- If you donated by phone then send an email with the phone number which you used to donate and the Pin Codes you received from each donation, if you don’t have the codes don’t worry and just send phone numbers;

If you have any question just post it on feedback thread and it will be answered.

Last edited:
What's with the ot right now?
And btw is the reset going to happen tonight at 00:00 or tomorrow at 00:00 ?
Can't wait for it..

Donations Points

How will you obtain your points back?

• Its easy, send an email to [email protected] from the email which you used to donate (if PayPal) with your new character name, the name that you send is the one which will receive all points you paid for.
  • If you donated by phone, then send an email to [email protected], with the phone number which you used to donate and the Pin Codes you received from each donation, if you don’t have the codes don’t worry and just send phone numbers;

King Regards,
ForgottenL Support

Join

❖ social network ❖
divisor2.png

like || follow || subscribe || connect || join
|| || || ||

© 2013 the forgotten legend staff
all rights reserved.​

Last edited:
Gave it a try and seems to be alot of fun!! just inlake of more players
Come on and join this awesome server ;)

The server is definetly unique and is good.. It has some major problems tho... Yes like every server.. This one has some problems too... In the feedback section you can see them.. Both PvP and PvE side of things..All are being worked on right now :)

Good thing about the server: You can PvP anyone anytime... You don't need to worry about getting banned for killing people.... I personally killed 20+ noobs and even botters higher lvl than me and still not even white skull.. Yes in this server you don't get skulls until you reach a specific amount of -rep... sometimes you even gain rep for killing people so basicly, you can PvP as much as you want.. We all want to PvP right? grinding same monster over 5 hours doesnt get you anywhere and it isnt even fun.. Read more about this super awesome feature Here!

Tho I should tell you.. No pain, No game.. You will suffer alot thro the leveling part.

If you want to PvE (Kill monsters for the rest of your life and get killed by me) please join Fraternity or something... They are in alliance with every guild on the server other than mine. So you will either PK my guild or just go kill monsters over and over.

If you want to PvP (Kill every single player you see and not give a damn about who they are and have fun)Apply: Here to join my guild. Having donator items or not doesn't really matter.. Only PvE noobs with no skill needs donations to Win anyway..

Lets all have fun together.. Enemy or Ally.. Tho I'm sure my enemies won't have any fun :D (Like I give a .... about that...)

Last edited:
So you plan on getting money for another mans idea for an OT?

Your whats wrong with OT's to this day.

Whos idea are you even talking about? roflmao? This server was bought from last owner... So its as legit as you can get it unlike some other kids making download and host servers.

Flamingvets? Omar? Idk.. Im just suggesting whats wrong with OTS, is derps like this that copy and run servers because he can get paid off of high priced donors. #GG
I mean.. credits to the 'owner' for at least providing a newer tibia client..
As long as he paid omar for the content, to get paid for donations.. i suppose

Point: Why not just spend time creating a quality server nobodys seen, rather than buying somebody elses idea. Hence, this is whats wrong with OTs nowdays, you'd rather freeload your way by paying for somebody elses shit server instead of actually using your god given work ethic.

Last edited:
Ye afaik Lava Titan bought the project from Omar.. So if this is correct then your statement is wrong.. So its legit and not a 12 year old kid server :D (No offence to thoose who actually are 12 years old.)

So you plan on getting money for another mans idea for an OT?

Your whats wrong with OT's to this day.
You might notice my name involved into current team. I was the programmer in first ForgottenL era, and did pretty much enough to count myself as a co-owner. Actually Lava Titan was in team for a while also. Once Omar left open tibia, why couldnt we continue developing a server while we are the only developers left?

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

❖LIMITED OFFER❖
We are going to offer new players 1 Gold ingot (100,000 CC) and 2 buffary coins (Currency In-game that you can buy items with) They will be given each day for a week at 18:00 GMT +1 So why not join today? (Ends 13/05 - 13)

❖Acc Reset❖
We've resetted the accounts to make it more equal for all players, new challenge are awaiting for all players. If we get 50+ players this weekend all players will get FREE 120 donation points to spend

❖New Temple❖
We have designed a new temple so it look more comfortable for everyone

❖ Forgotten Legend 8.70 - Custom evolution ❖
A truely edited Evolution map. And probably the best
high exp OT server out there. New owner, new staff,
New possabilities =)

Woop Woop!! JOIN!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back