• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] FreeBra Real map NEW START 2013/02/25! {8.6} IP ADDED

you said a few minutes on the website. Its been like 16 hours

i just back to home and saw server off , so sad :( waiting for opening to play !

if its not up by tonight im refunding my money by my card provider.
I'm sorry, but you accepted the rules, you wont be able to get it back :) it should be get online in 1 hour anyway :) That's why it calls "Donation" I got DDosed so had to change my own IP and also change server i managed to hold this OT. Now it is kind a clear (i think so)
Apologises for this missunderstandings.

I'm sorry, but you accepted the rules, you wont be able to get it back :) it should be get online in 1 hour anyway :) That's why it calls "Donation" I got DDosed so had to change my own IP and also change server i managed to hold this OT. Now it is kind a clear (i think so)
Apologises for this missunderstandings.

not realy, i use my mom's SSI card, they did it before on another ot cause they went online for a week, and i donated 100$, and she got it back withen 24 hours, but i do hope the ot comes back!!

Edit: To get some player's back you should do points system for a couple day's

for example
Code:
level 100 5 points
level 150 10 points
level 200 15 points
level 250 20 points

Edit: and even if i didnt get my money back, i donated over 60EUR on the first DAY i was on it, then 24 hours later its down for over 72 hours? you tell me if that seem's fair.

More Edit: if this server is still online in 2-3 months, ill gladly donate over 250$/month and ill pay for a good dedi server.

Last edited:
not realy, i use my mom's SSI card, they did it before on another ot cause they went online for a week, and i donated 100$, and she got it back withen 24 hours, but i do hope the ot comes back!!

Edit: To get some player's back you should do points system for a couple day's

for example
Code:
level 100 5 points
level 150 10 points
level 200 15 points
level 250 20 points

Edit: and even if i didnt get my money back, i donated over 60EUR on the first DAY i was on it, then 24 hours later its down for over 72 hours? you tell me if that seem's fair.

More Edit: if this server is still online in 2-3 months, ill gladly donate over 250$/month and ill pay for a good dedi server.

We are trully prepared to hold as much players as we can and also to hold this server as long as we can :)

We are trully prepared to hold as much players as we can and also to hold this server as long as we can :)

Well if you ever think of adding private spawn's, ill gladly donate for it! on Nox you can get private spawn for like $40.00 and you pull a lever (and it spawns a monster/monsters and you cant use lever again untill you kill the already spawned monsters) if you can add them withen 1-2 months ill pay $50.00 for 1 private spawn.

wuhu the server is back :D going to play soon !

Yep lukamika1, we are back! With some updates fast we will include events and some funny games!

I'd so check this out if I were into RL maps.. Nice work though, I wish your server the best of luck and I support 100% c:

Back