• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Gilbert OT [8.6]

Reasembled

Turtle of Otland
Reaction score
Hello, and welcome to Gilbert OT

Info

Gilbert OT is a Evo type ot, although it is not the highest exp, the
ot bases in teleports. the ot is based in most of all its scripts.

Untill we can get the site online properly u will have to use accout manager

To make an account enter the following
Account : 1
Password : 1

Ip : gilbertot.no-ip.org
Exp Rate : 750
Version : 8.6
Forum : http://gilbertot.createaforum.com

Screenshots

Temple
Qrijn.png

Huntings
odGs2.png

Trainers
dZk3F.png

Normal Quests
aAo85.png

Vip Quests
WnAAa.png

>Currently Looking For Staff<

Disclaimer : this ot belongs to Gilbert123

Some questions asked by people:

will be added once people ask questions :D

Last edited:
Purely custom server. Staff is very nice, and friendly. Custom Map, Custom monsters, and more! Give it a try-You won't be disappointed. Updates come very often, and its a very fun server!

/pm7b
Gilbert OT community manager.

Last edited:
Highly custom server. It has been 2+ months in the making! The staff is all professional and very social unlike other servers where the staff just ignores everyone!
we will be adding new things weekly for the next few months until there is no more to add (if that ever happens)
Come try us out, I promise you will not be not be disappointed! I hope to see you soon!
/Gilbert
Otserver Owner

Truthfully as soon as you log in the server has a great positive community with extremely helpful staff and its clear that they are very dedicated to their server and take their players opinions highly
Its the kind of server where the owners won't stop improving it and you'll always see something new and I'd recommend it to other players to give it a try
~Bloodlust

As I know Reamsembled I wish you the best of luck with this server, sir :D

Seems like a good server to fuck around on for a while, but it`s got quite a few bugs and very few things are readily accessible without help from the GMs

5/10

As i was asked by gilbert123 about my statement above:
gilbert123 said:
As I know Reamsembled I wish you the best of luck with this server, sir
what does that meen? Is it a good or a bad thing?

I wanted to say it was meant in a good way ofc ;)

Keep it goin reamsembled u rock!

The payal scam involving reasembled has just now came to my attention. His staff position has been revoked until I can look into it furthur. All other staff members on my otserver have been background checked and were cleared. I apoligze for this and I should have did more research on him.
Regards,
Gilbert. Otserver owner

After playing a bit more, the bugs are less noticable/have been fixed. Server is up to an 8/10. Would recommend.

Extremely custom, with so many new quests it's ridiculous. They're solid, too.

No, I mean like almost full size. I see people attach images on these forums almost the size of my screen and they're legible. How do I do that?

Thank you for the positive feedbacks guys :D Come try out this ot guys, you won't be dissappointed ;)

Back