• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Gilbert OT [8.6]

i can deal with this without botting :)
but anyway every 5 mins? holy ####

The situation has been taken care of- Treehugger is happy and the CM has been warned to give players more freedom.

problem solved!

Last edited:
I am truly sorry for this inconvenience. I admit- it was my fault. I really am sorry, i did not know what i was thinking :(

I hope you will be able to forgive me, and i promise it won't happen again next time.

The issue was resolved- and Damon is happy as far as I am aware of. The staff has been given new rules and is on their last warning. If something like this happens again, the violating staff member will be demoted.
I am sorry about this,Damon and I hope other players do not have this issue.

Gilbert, Owner and hoster.

@up
signed, I am happy and for that reason I will be editing my post above :)
this is a server were the owner takes care of you, looks after you and is very active.
Players are nice so far, we still need more of them so JOIN NOW!

RECOMMNED OT(my problem was solved within some minutes)

The ot is back online- the server shutdown randomly while I wasnt home and I am installing a restarter to it today. Sorry about this!

The ot got a major bug and will not start up correct. So, I'm gonna fix it and other bugs. Should be online monday night! Sorry

Ey players cant enter my ot i creat 1 ip in no-ip.com and buyed host..

CaN any one help me? <<------ please <<<<---- help <---------------------------!

Hey players cant enter my OT it says "servers are offline" when a player loging in ot...

i maKE 1 ip for server in no-ip.com ... When im write the ip in config.. so no one can login!.. -.- PLEASE HELP ME.! <--------------------------<--<-<-<-<-<-<-

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe it's because you're not supposed to put that IP in the config.lua?

Back