• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Good Bye- PC! If anyone wants the files, pm me and I'll give them.

I agree that cooldown bar are really great. Way better then just spamming f1 to f12 without knowing wtf is not on cooldown. That would be something to work on cause this is outdate and most of the people can just go on a br server and make an english guild. Best of luck

bugs like : oddish using poison powder doesnt work.. Actually it does poison but..not the ennemy. Its poisoning himself.

also..one of the spore move (stun or sleep) well...they both doesnt work. One of them make the pokemon(ennemy) walk like a level 999999999

Last edited:
Yeah and sleep powder damages them instead of making them sleep

- - - Updated - - -

I think you need to reset, seeing as how some of your players got an unfair advantage abusing bugs before you fixed them

The only "unfair advantage" was the being able to tank pokemon. However, the highest player is only level 31. Gonna work on oddish in general along with the cooldown bar.

Once again move not working...really pissing me off atm cause you end up with 3/4 of the poke available for noob not working. Nidoran Male ( M4 and M5 not working )

21:51 Your pokemon doesn't recognize this move.

the pokedex say poison fang/poison sting atm its only 3 move that are complete crap. A rattata is better -.-

--Zubat : Toxic not working

-- 22:08 Pokemon Collector: Are you sure you want to sell me a pidgey? I can buy it for 250 dollars.

he only gives 50 dollar -.-

--Nidoran male ability doesnt work

-- forgetting one but once it comes back to my memory i will edit once more.

Last edited:
the way it was before was good. YOu had better chance getting stone on 2 or 3rd evolution poke. ATM i think the system is rigged or something. Some monster doesnt seems to drop stone at all. Which make it even harder cause you dont even know if the monster your hunting can actually drop a stone.

Gain fishing skill when your Pokemon is out. It gains health until you recall it. 2600 hp Oddish, lol.

Once again move not working...really pissing me off atm cause you end up with 3/4 of the poke available for noob not working. Nidoran Male ( M4 and M5 not working )

the pokedex say poison fang/poison sting atm its only 3 move that are complete crap. A rattata is better -.-

--Zubat : Toxic not working

-- 22:08 Pokemon Collector: Are you sure you want to sell me a pidgey? I can buy it for 250 dollars.

he only gives 50 dollar -.-

--Nidoran male ability doesnt work

-- forgetting one but once it comes back to my memory i will edit once more.

M7 M8 move from gloom says level 25 but : 13:57 You don't have enough level to this move.

Now im debug...cant log. Everytime i try to log i get a debug message. (due the to the the map have an error..i can show you out so you fix it. Losing my time bcuz of this. Please tp my char (deadbringer) to viridian so i can play -.-

Last edited:
Seeeeveeeere lagg when i try to login. like 1 step every 30 seconds Laggy, impossible to even move atm, needs a restart or something so can start playing this classic OT :<

/aizle

Not gonna be home until two hours from now :S. Then I'll restart it.

Glad to see you coming back aizle. You've been really helpful to me in the past on that very same server.

LOL @ the lag...pretty insane. Can you fix nidoran btw -.- ? even my nidorino sucks big time. I saw other poke using the same move but they work so it would be an easy fix. M4 M5 from nidoran male and female.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude im DEBUG once again...another bug hole losing my time. Seriously this is getting stupid. Guess it will take like 15hour before my character get teleport? ARG. teleport my character once again -.- . And fix the pokemon collector you removed it its impossible to get pokeballs now.

Back