• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA]Good Bye- PC! If anyone wants the files, pm me and I'll give them.

pwner123

Reaction score

Short Bio:
Originally, Pokemon Creed was created in 2011 http://otland.net/f43/switzerland-dedicated-pokemon-creed-custom-client-8-54-final-launch-147583/ by a few players from the old pokemon server ppo.sytes.net as we were tired of the constant downtime and how the owner basically sold legendaries, master balls, and etc. Basically, originally we were players which helped us to create a great pokemon server. We had a beta stage where we established a lot, but I'd go to say we had about three beta stages due to the fact we reset twice and lowered the xp rate as people were advancing far too rapidly, catch rates were problematic, and the economy was trash. In addition to this, we had a terrible host to begin with and we had to transfer which required downtime. Then when it was on linux, we had to fix all of the cases as Linux is picky and our server was bugged. Then we switched over to windows after more downtime and that is why we ended up shutting our server down. We lost most of our players through the terrible hosts and from our shortsightedness regarding leveling. Now, I, Immortality am bringing back Pokemon Creed seeing as http://otland.net/f43/usa-english-pokemon-server-8-54-custom-client-171299/ was an epic fail and there isn't any English pokemon servers. Nothing is more annoying than someone asking br? every five seconds. Anyways, we have had a lot of bugs fixed throughout our beta stages, and now it is ready to return. Forewarning, this isn't a get from 1-100 in five minutes. This is a server that you can play for a long time. As players near level 100, I will make a new region where there will be the 2nd generation-3rd generation pokes which can be accessed by boat at level 100. I have much vision for the server. Feel free to suggest updates to me ingame(Immortality). Now go get playing!

Download Pokemon Creed

Features:
-Kanto+Johto Pokemon( many of the johto pokemon including the starters are working)
-Fun Raids(we have many raids)
-All the basic pokemon systems like flying, surfing, ride, and etc fully working!
-Join a guild and get 3% more exp(this encourages guilds and long-term players)
-Paint npc working(you can get dark balls, love balls, golden balls, and more! with the animations all working
- Working Shiny Pokemon
- Gym Leader System!
- Quests for outfits!
- Lvl-based fishing with no fishing while surfing/flying so players can no longer flood your city with pokemon!
- Unlike many servers, potions are actually useful and can be used in combat! You won't have to worry about making a quest too hard!
- Evolutions working!
- Safari Zone with npc!
- Many map bugs fixed with great sewers that include a quest for newcomers
- English is the language not Portuguese :D
- Look system
- Pokemon Abilities working properly
- Svke Map with many updates
- 10+ cities!
- Donation shop system/script can be requested also!
- Pokemon outfits!(can be disabled)]
- M1-M12 fully working
- Nearly all Pokemon balanced perfectly!
- Multiple Quests
- Box system
- Look system
- !love fully working!
- create teleport ingame talkaction
- Pokemon Sources can be requested if needed!
- Working pokemon types(everything works properly)
- Catch system
- Very balanced catch system not extremely hard nor is it easy
- Slot Machines working
- Passive/Aggressive
- Nurse joy heals perfectly
- Evolution by stones encourages players to hunt!
- Fixed drops
- Max of six pokemon
- Hundreds of houses
- New pokemon like Rayquaza, Dialga, and Palkia
- And many more unlisted features now for some screenshots and reviews of the server

32zsuol.png

fyzsbp.jpg

11562d1325292238-switzerland-dedicated-pokemon-creed-custom-client-8-54-final-launch-viridiancity.jpg

k48rip.png

Kabutops.jpg

2urbiif.png

These pictures are all from our players!

Lastly, is some of the reviews from the server(these are not made up and can be seen on our old pokemon creed threads):

-Awesome Server, come join us and have fun, message me ingame if you need any help! /aizle

-This is, by far, one of the greatest pokemon OTs I have ever seen. There is no lag and the staff is very friendly. The community as a whole is welcoming. All in all this server has what most do not. Continuous stable updates that keep you wanting more and more./ Tomesare

-the server is awesome with a lot of stuff to do there a lot of things that are getting done and more coming making it more awesome./Dryzor

-Awesome server really fun to play on/ Bassam

-Freakin Awsum Server....lots of fun!!!/suicide

-awesome server/Crazy kid

-This is a really really good server!
To be honest, I didn't expected it to be this good... At first, I thought it would be just avarage, nothing special.. once again some random 'noobs' who try to set up a Pokemon server because "whoaa Pokemon! It's cool" But this server is really well-made, you can see all the efforts that are putted into it and I appreciate that!
I hope this server will last for a long time because I really like playing it

Yours,
Condor

Last edited:
So you are using "hotkeys" (keywords) like normal spells? or u use m1 etc?

Can't connect to game server btw and remove the other vocs from selection on the account creation page, looks nasty

Other vocations removed. Thanks for that :D! Also all connection issues should be fixed. A silly mistake on my part ^_^

Last edited:
I cant buy items from the npc its like it sais i dont have enough money but when someone else try to buy with the same money they can buy

There are just so many bugs, and I got to admit, the server is outdated. In every BR server you can find a cooldown bar and such.
You can find a lot of map bugs, when you start you can open the door to your house and receive a BR message (as well as Pokeballs + money) but the worst thing is, you can tank Pokemon. Pokemon will focus you if they see you before your Pokemon. As long as they don't have AoE, you can easily level while abusing this.

There are just so many bugs, and I got to admit, the server is outdated. In every BR server you can find a cooldown bar and such.
You can find a lot of map bugs, when you start you can open the door to your house and receive a BR message (as well as Pokeballs + money) but the worst thing is, you can tank Pokemon. Pokemon will focus you if they see you before your Pokemon. As long as they don't have AoE, you can easily level while abusing this.

He knows about this, he said it wasnt serious enough to start on it right away lol

It is indeed outdated but it will be worked upon. Regarding the pokemon attacking you, that'll be fixed today. Something happened last night that caused it.

Fishing is level based not fishing level based. Every twenty levels unlocks new Pokemon so 20,40,60,etc.

No you don't need premium in order to fly. Premium is free anyways. Are you not able to fly?

Back