• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] High-Rate OldTibia 7.4 [Tasks, Party Share, Blessings and more!]

Hey dude, your server is amazing! But there is a REALLY bad and shady thing about it.
Dont get me wrong im really having fun already playing your server since almost the start, and i already supported it with a donation because i gave it a chance and i know you worked hard on it.
OK here is my concern, the CM you 'hired' tell him to stop taking sides in the WAR because its clear you gave him levels and gold (Im not sure Gold but his house is pretty full and he also was TOP in the server even still he was AFK for 2 weeks when the low-rate server began). He also has the record on his chatacter that he killed 3 Orshabaals.
On the start there wasnt a reason to gave him power, using that power agaisnt other players he is not friend of is a way of telling all the poeple on the server to fuck off. Classic case of corruption. Im sick of it everywhere and even here?? dude fix it you can do it, save your project dont fucking screw it for somebody else (Maybe he worked for the OT? Still dude, is a bussines, just think about it)

Last edited: