• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] High-Rate OldTibia 7.4 [Tasks, Party Share, Blessings and more!]

Extrodus

|| Blazera.net ||
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
OldTibia High-Rate will be going live soon!
Date of Launch: May 1st (Friday @ 3PM EST)

Main Differences from the Low-Rate:
Blessings are 10k each instead of 5k (Total: 50k for all blessings).
5 Kills to RS instead of 3.
Amulet of Loss is 50k instead of 35k.

Connection Information:
IP: www.highrate.oldtibia.net
Style: 7.1-7.4
Version: 7.4-7.72
Client: Custom Anti-Bot Client (DirectX 9 + OpenGL)

Experience Stages:
Level 8 to Level 20 = 64x
Level 21 to Level 40 = 32x
Level 41 to Level 60 = 24x
Level 61 to Level 70 = 16x
Level 71 to Level 80 = 10x
Level 81 to Level 90 = 8x
Level 91 to Level 120 = 6x
Level 121 to Level 150 = 4x
Level 151 to Level * = 3x

Server Rates:
Skills: 8x
Magic: 5x
Loot: 3x

Health & Mana Regen:
Double Real Tibia Regen Rates of 7.4.
Promotion increases Regen Speeds by 1 second.

Frag System:
5 Unjustified Kills = Red Skull for 48 Hours.
8 Unjustified Kills = Banned for 24 Hours.
You gain 1% of the victims experience when you kill them!

How the System Works: 24 hours after your last frag, your entire frag list clears.

OldTibia Feature List:
Task System, Party Share Exp, Full Quests!
No runes in shop, must be conjured!
Conjured Runes have double charges.
No soul points for conjuring.
All strong monsters drop up to 100 gold coins at 80% chance.
All average monsters drop up too 35-55 gold coins at 50% chance.
No protection zone on boats and ability to travel while skulled.
Boats use "bring me to" function like 7.4.
Faster attack speed for Knight and Paladins (1.5 Seconds).
All spells and exhausts match 7.4 Mana Rates.
Cannot rope if items block hole.
Full Health & Mana on Level Up.
PvP Damage set to 50% of PvE Damage.
Stair Hop Exhaust is Disabled.
UH Trap is available, if 2 or more parcels then not walkable.
Wands removed from shop and creatures.
Spears do not break, they drop under creature.
Bank System.

Map Changes:
Rashid added to Thais Library.
Pits of Inferno Dragon Lord Lair added.
Desert Quest requires only 1 player.
Port Hope is accessible.

Premium Features List:
Ability to wear Premium Outfits.
24/7 Free Light. (Granted "utevo vis lux" on login).
You will have access to Daniel Steelsoul - Premium Only Tasks.
Be excluded from the Anti-PK Broadcast when you frag someone.
Gain 10% of the Monsters Max Health as Bonus Experience when you kill it!

Example:[/B] Rat = 2xp, Warlock = 320xp, Demon = 820xp)

Last edited:
Ugh the regen on these always kill me. With exp this high, why wouldn't regen be like, 6 per 2s, or something along those lines? Not 2 mana / 3s or whatever this one is :|

This actually looks really nice.
Hope you have some decent DDos' protection! And advertisment should have began atleast a week ago.
Good luck!

Yeah, agreed Punioo; I think we may have to wait for Sunday to launch due to the fact of the lack of accounts created.
Hopefully we get some more interest over the weekend, as I will be promoting the server on multiple forums.

As for the regen rates, that's something easily modified. I may make it triple real tibia's and leave the RPG server with double regen. I may even quadruple it if that's what the community wants :)
The DDOS protection is pretty good, we will just have to see how much traffic comes to the server to begin with to see if we will even be a liable target to attack.

Regards,
Extrodus

15 character created so far, this project is going to success for sure! :D

Haha, he's doing some sneak attack advertising for his server. Lulz @ that signature though.

Haha, he's doing some sneak attack advertising for his server. Lulz @ that signature though.
Come on? You mad? I do not advertise my OT this way, Im not that type of guy, im just telling you, your server will fail this way.
Starting a thread and advertising for a server start same day, thats a 100% guarantee of failure.
Like 95% of players dont even know theres a thread for this server, close your thread, open a new one and give it at least 1 week befor you start it.

PS. You should be glad im bumping this thread up, lol..

If you guys missed my previous post, Ill repost it here for you.

"Yeah, agreed Punioo; I think we may have to wait for Sunday to launch due to the fact of the lack of accounts created.
Hopefully we get some more interest over the weekend, as I will be promoting the server on multiple forums.

As for the regen rates, that's something easily modified. I may make it triple real tibia's and leave the RPG server with double regen. I may even quadruple it if that's what the community wants :)
The DDOS protection is pretty good, we will just have to see how much traffic comes to the server to begin with to see if we will even be a liable target to attack.

Regards,
Extrodus"

I agree with you guys completely, I lacked the part of creating an OTLand thread till the day of launch basically which is why I'm reconsidering the launch date.

Come on? You mad? I do not advertise my OT this way, Im not that type of guy, im just telling you, your server will fail this way.
Starting a thread and advertising for a server start same day, thats a 100% guarantee of failure.
Like 95% of players dont even know theres a thread for this server, close your thread, open a new one and give it at least 1 week befor you start it.

PS. You should be glad im bumping this thread up, lol..

The way you brought it was hardly you trying to help, it was just you having a silly laugh at someone's post for some reason, in a way a 12 year old would do it. You're pretty much an ass, which can also be seen from your last statement about bumping his thread. Mind your own ot, that died quite fast anyway, so I wouldn't try and act funny here.

Alrighty guys we are going to attempt to launch at 7:30PM EST since we have nearly 50 players now! With that said, please recheck the countdown on the website and get ready to log in!

If this launch doesn't go as expected we will revert back to the idea of launching on Sunday after having a better chance to advertise!

Please post your feedback here and let me know what you think about this!

Server has been launched! Welcome to OldTibia!