• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Highly (Xorthia High Rate) Real Map 7.6 [100x exp]

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Don't bump this thread!! old and outdated.. and failor

Hello..

all comments about "Bloody", just screw it, I will open it later on...

This "Highly" will be Xorthia Second world for those who just love high rated exp.

The mana gain/hp is just the same as normal xorthia, to make the game feel like a normal serious server, but much easier to lvl up.

The Server is hosted on Dedicated in USA.

Online Status:

Informations:
Rates:
Experience: 100x

Stonecutter_Axe.gif
Skill: 110x
Heavy_Magic_Missile.gif
Magic: 30x

Blue_Bag.gif
Loot: 2x

Manafluid.gif
Hp/Mana Regain:

necromancer.gif
Sorcerer - 10 hp/5 sec ** 10 mana/2 sec
Master - 10 hp/4 sec ** 10 mana/1 sec

stalker.gif
Druid - 10 hp/4 sec ** 10 mana/2 sec
Elder - 10 hp/3 sec ** 10 mana/1 sec

amazon.gif
Paladin - 10 hp/3 sec ** 10 mana/3 sec
Royal - 10 hp/2 sec ** 10 mana/2 sec

blackknight.gif
Knight - 10 hp/2 sec ** 10 mana/4 sec
Elite - 10 hp/1 sec ** 10 mana/3 sec

Other:
*World map* Full 7.6 Real Map (Even all Hidden areas)
*Spawns* Full Real Tibia 7.6 Spawns (Even all hidden areas)
*Npc* 200+ with Real Tibia functions (etc, Answer Trade/job/m.m)
*Monsters* Based on the creatures existed in Real Tibia at 7.6
*Quest* All Quest that existed in Real Tibia at 7.6
*Houses* Ankrahmun is left to edit, will come in a next update.
*Hidden Areas* They do exist, all teleports is working as well.
*Boats* They are all working as real tibia, the price is the same (watch out for Ghost ship!)

Ip: xorthia.sytes.net
Port: 7173

Botting: Will end at Deletion of Entire account

Hot Questions:
Yes, Demona is Existing.
Yes, Pits of inferno, Dragon lords are existing.
Yes, Deeps Hydra Temple is exisitng.
This three is very few of all hidden hunting areas ;)

Welcome to join! ;)

Sincerely

RealSoft

Last edited:
aaah! I sell flamers! ;D

just my mood :p

well, how can you be sure? are you a future experiencer or what?

how can you tell a new server to fail, because it got added middle of a week, and at night when all study/sleeping...

^^

100x is too much, if it was a stage it would be ok, but as far as i see its not.

sorry to tell you the engine doesn't like me at all... I tried the stages but didn't work out... either you get normal tibia exp, or none at all...

:p

hehe :p i don't know what im going to do :p i think i will play it later. not today ore tomorrow to busy. but i will check it out i think.

damn, You can't even get a high rate server with many players, You suck so fucking much making servers.

hes just trying.. atleast he make some maps go show yours plox:huh: and btw it can be fun a server like this i hope this server don't get ddos atks and will get some players and i will play there either. so we will see:s

damn, You can't even get a high rate server with many players, You suck so fucking much making servers.

wow dude chill out and let people host....im almost positive he hasnt insulted you yet you talk shit on the forums to feel like a bigger man..

hes just trying.. atleast he make some maps go show yours plox:huh:

Atleast when I'm making an OT, I put time on it instead of working on it for like a month.. I was a mapper and scripter on some 8.0s real map servers and a 7.6 custom map and they had far more players than realsofts servers ;)

Atleast when I'm making an OT, I put time on it instead of working on it for like a month.. I was a mapper and scripter on some 8.0s real map servers and a 7.6 custom map and they had far more players than realsofts servers ;)

show you can do it again:O its easy to say i was mapper there and here and there.... but how you know he haven't spend some time on his high rate server? just because he changed the exp rate from 10x to 100x? haha thats not hard to do he just use the same map where he maby has worked some weeks on i don't know;)

yea thats why i stopped playing ots, because their all fail.
OT's are the reason I lost interest in RL tibs lol.

Getting players is easy, keeping them is more difficult :/
Cant wait to get into game design!!

7.6 maps arent very common, gotta give him props for trying to advertise them more :)
what bothers me is randoms that just talk shit to someone that posted about an ot when they havent even been on it lol

another fail, whole european players will get laggy casue of his "super uber mega dedicated server for 150 Euros hosted in U S A" lol.

Xaroth did you go into stages inside the /data or did you just change it in the config ^.-

show you can do it again:O its easy to say i was mapper there and here and there.... but how you know he haven't spend some time on his high rate server? just because he changed the exp rate from 10x to 100x? haha thats not hard to do he just use the same map where he maby has worked some weeks on i don't know;)

nah I know from his other ots, like on his other server he mapped it fast and he didn't seem to think of what he made

nah I know from his other ots, like on his other server he mapped it fast and he didn't seem to think of what he made

are you a completely retard or what?

you must serious be really stupid...

as you fallow me 24/7, and have do so for the last 500 years.. you should know why Xorthia custom never got out of public...

do you remember asshole?

if you for once could use your brain much as you use your mouth you would beat Einstein!

change this fucked up dedicated server so u will get more players IN.
Didn't you saw that noone plays now on your super uber mega dedicated server hosted in U S A!?
or maybe it is a new IDEAA to make 5 server's and each server get like 10 players so totally u will get 50 PLAYERS ONLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! wow : D : D <dreamer>

change this fucked up dedicated server so u will get more players IN.
Didn't you saw that noone plays now on your super uber mega dedicated server hosted in U S A!?
or maybe it is a new IDEAA to make 5 server's and each server get like 10 players so totally u will get 50 PLAYERS ONLINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ! wow : D : D <dreamer>

I have said it before and goin to say it again..

THEN GIVE ME A FUCKING LINK TO A MOTHER FUCKING SERIOUS DEDICATED COMPANY INSTEAD OF WHINE ALL YOUR LIFE AWAY!
-.-

how many times do I have to say that?!?!?!

now all whiners fuck off and stay fucking away you retards <.<
would be way better if people for once could be helpful instead of whine 24/7 about things that isn't your dream -.-

same to people who say "use search"... then I wouldn't fucking ask if I found something there!!!!

Yes... I'm pretty sick of all damnit whiners that only whine what ever I do..

first wine server sux, then it's to laggy, and then it's not hosted in your backyard. and then the hoster is stupid, and then there is retard kids power abuse, and once again server lagg....

all was fine before you bought dedicated in USA.
btw; there are to many serious dedicated servers, you still don't understand that dedicated in USA was your big mistake.

Back