• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Historia alpha server | Tibia 6.4

Dead Zone

Historia Owner
Reaction score

Historiabanner2.png

SERVER IS OFFLINE!!!

Welcome to the Historia test servers!
Historia is aimed to bring the true "Old school" experience of Tibia.
The project has been in development since 2007
We're pleased to announce the first look to the public of what historia is all about.

Server Info Requirements:
You will need a copy of the Tibia 6.4 client! Get the client at Tibia Client Download
(Some of you might have a hard time running the client, Contact me [email protected])

Server log on Info:
We're only allowing a few people online at a time.
(The Login Names you can choose from)
Character Name: Historian - Account Password: k
Character Name: Tester - Account Password: k
Character Name: Keepers - Account Password: k
Server IP: 67.181.152.238
(To change the IP of the Tibia 6.4 client you go to File>Preferences. Leave the Port Number to 7171. That's all you need to connect!)

Last edited:
Cant download tibia 6.4 on windows 7 64 bit ;/

Ah! Sorry to hear that. If you can wait for the Tibia 7.72 client test period with the older graphics patch.
Or you can try to set up a virtual box and run a older 32bit OS.

I cant download tibia 6.4.. what the thell :(

If Tibia 6.4 won't download for you. I can always provide you my copy over msn.
Or you can download the Tibia 6.0 client and connect with that. Just make sure to hit the Journey onward button!
Also downloading any of the old Tibia clients. You will need to put the EXE downloaded into a new folder on the desktop. Run the EXE and the EXE will extract the client data to the folder.

If Tibia 6.4 won't download for you. I can always provide you my copy over msn.
Or you can download the Tibia 6.0 client and connect with that. Just make sure to hit the Journey onward button!
Also downloading any of the old Tibia clients. You will need to put the EXE downloaded into a new folder on the desktop. Run the EXE and the EXE will extract the client data to the folder.
Added you on msn

Can't you upload it on speedyshare?

- - - Updated - - -

"TIBIA.EXE is valid, but is for a machine type other than the current machine", is what is says when i try to open tibia 6.0

- - - Updated - - -

I extracted all files into a new folder i made "12 files" then when i try open tibia i get that message "TIBIA.EXE is valid, but is for a machine type other than the current machine"

Last edited:
Can't you upload it on speedyshare?

- - - Updated - - -

"TIBIA.EXE is valid, but is for a machine type other than the current machine", is what is says when i try to open tibia 6.0

- - - Updated - - -

I extracted all files into a new folder i made "12 files" then when i try open tibia i get that message "TIBIA.EXE is valid, but is for a machine type other than the current machine"

Okay.. what that error is telling me your PC will not be able to run this version of the Tibia Client. You can try to run the client in compatibility mode. Right click on Tibia, select Tibia properties, hit the compatibility tab, Hit the button to Run this program in compatibility mode for: Select Windows XP Service Pack 3 Or Windows 2000. If this does not work you will need to find another older computer to play on =(. Or wait for the test of my 7.72 version.

I never played 6.4 or lower, but i heard from people who played back in days old tibia, that was the best version they ever played :p

Ppl with x64 operation system can't play that. I have win 7 x64 and I downloaded a simple program called virtualbox and installed win xp on that.
Now I just open the program and I fundamentally launch Windows XP inside Windows 7 and I was able to download & install tibia 6.4. I was able to open it but the server was down. So ppl if you wanna play 6.4 without formating your system download that program and install windows xp on it. Youtube has tutorials too.

Sorry for the server delay! Fixing some bugs which caused client crashes and missing tiles on the ground lol.
Server should be going up soon for everyone to test! (In 40 mins)

Back