• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Historia alpha server | Tibia 6.4

i can't log in into game. whenever i write acc and pass and pushing let's go nothing happens

^I got the same problem, i enter pass and name and nothing happens :< i really want to test this great version

I wanna play :D But can't seem to be able to login with those chars, is the server offline or someone already playing on them?

Sorry! seemed like my internal IP address changed last night... Server is back online! You should now be able to connect with the accounts

I still have a problem logging in. I have the client, I changed the IP but when I try to log in nothing happens. I write the account and password and click log in and the log in screen just goes away and nothing happens afterwards.

I still have a problem logging in. I have the client, I changed the IP but when I try to log in nothing happens. I write the account and password and click log in and the log in screen just goes away and nothing happens afterwards.

I just logged in today.After 10 min i got kicked and the server went down i guess

Btw i don't like the way how they walk : P, it looks like i have big laggs.@dead zone: when you make the 7.2 server, will u still have the same sprites from 6.4 or will you make the sprites from 7.2?(new outfits etc)

Btw i don't like the way how they walk : P, it looks like i have big laggs.@dead zone: when you make the 7.2 server, will u still have the same sprites from 6.4 or will you make the sprites from 7.2?(new outfits etc)

The 7.72 client is based off The Tibia 7.0 client. Most of the graphics are the same as in the 6.4 version. Characters will walk better in the 7.2 client =P.
Also on that note the server is back up!

xTt6q.png

Heh, nice.

It's great to hear someone finally did a Tibia 6.4 server for public !! I hope soon we can all try it out !

Back