• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Historia alpha server | Tibia 6.4

exevo vis lux/granvis lux not working! xDD nice server, i had alot of fun there i killed a guy and looted demon shield LOL

The test was a success today!!! Had multiple people come on the 3 accounts to test the server.
We had our first Demon kill today as well!!! Congrats to the two players that battled it out with the powerful Daemon.

Server is going down for the night for maintenance.
Server test will begin again @6PM pacific time.
More accounts will be added tomorrow as well.

@Lording the spells are different! utevo vis lux is for ultimate light =)

Yeah, i couldnt test it too ! Please run 24h test server, cause European players can't test it cause it's online very early for us :<.

@EDIT

Can't wait for official start of server !

Last edited:
Another status update on the server =)
Four more major testing periods will be initiated soon.
After the four testing periods are over.
Historia will be officially online!

I will be conducting a FAQ on Historia shortly.

If you have not liked the Historia facebook wall Join today for pictures and the latest updates!
https://www.facebook.com/tibia64

Anyone know know if this project was terminated? is a great design, with a bright future, I hope they are still working on it

Can't you upload it on speedyshare?

- - - Updated - - -

"TIBIA.EXE is valid, but is for a machine type other than the current machine", is what is says when i try to open tibia 6.0

- - - Updated - - -

I extracted all files into a new folder i made "12 files" then when i try open tibia i get that message "TIBIA.EXE is valid, but is for a machine type other than the current machine"

compatability mode?

Last edited:
Keen on trying since I miss the old school 7.6 style!

Lmao, this is far long before 7.6 my friend.

@Thread

Its nice you guys keep on developing this project., For those who are not able to run the program on your PC there is a program called VirtualBox, check it out

Back