• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanity OT | 8.6 | INSANE EXP | CUSTOM | PRESTIGE RANKS | 100+ QUESTS/MONSTERS | 39 SETS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Flash @DestinationSer , please do something about Deathbringer Voc Damage cuz it's the worst between Vocs and the people who were promoted by Admins .
Yours Truly Elijah.

Why you don't read us? e.e ...even you don't answer us :/
Cause irl right now, I am extremely busy which is the main reason why updates arent happening. The server is still gonna be online and is not shutting down for a good while, but once i get time I will work on updates and ill launch it asap from that point on.
So sorry if you felt ignored, cause that was not my intentions.

Hello everyone. Sadly everything has to come to an end.
InsanityOT is closing its doors for a while now, due to me having some personal things going on right now. No reset is going to happen once we launch unless you want it to. We got that made sure of, saved the database on multiple places so we do not loose it.

Most of you have seen our server go up and down alot, which was problems with the host that we had.
If you guys choose that you want the OT to reset, donations will not reset. Everything will be refunded IF you guys want a reset when its back up again. Theres no estimate as of this point to when the OT is gonna be back online but we are gonna make a live changes thread on the "discussions" forums eventually.

Thank you for playing Insanity OT and we hope you will return once the OT is back.

Please do not post negatively to this as its not easy for me to post this either. We will be back.

always sad to see a custom ots closing , hope to see this back one day :)

I vote for no reset. Ill be waiting for it to open again with new stuff

In my opinion it should be reset. This ots should has better adv. If some teams from big servers would come here it will be very interesting.

i would get back to it when Flash(Joachim) starts fixing his bugs...

Flash, I think the server shouldn't be reset. Just things added to it. As for your personal issues, I hope you get through them :)

Sad to hear ): I think I speak for all of us when saying that we'll be glad to help you when needed. At least I will! I loved playing with you guys <3

Till the update comes, what server are you all playing?

Sad to hear ): I think I speak for all of us when saying that we'll be glad to help you when needed. At least I will! I loved playing with you guys <3

Till the update comes, what server are you all playing?
None :)

Regards from Kizaru/Rias Gremory.

Status
Not open for further replies.