• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanity OT | 8.6 | INSANE EXP | CUSTOM | PRESTIGE RANKS | 100+ QUESTS/MONSTERS | 39 SETS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad to hear ): I think I speak for all of us when saying that we'll be glad to help you when needed. At least I will! I loved playing with you guys <3

Till the update comes, what server are you all playing?

Temporarily I'm playing another game... Named "Storm Thrones" :/ ...when the OT is ON I will be there :3

Regards!
~Okra.

The server is estimated to be on after the 25th, as its 23th im currently having internet problems due to the amount of people online today and tomorrow.

Launch date: Estimated to be around 25th December

Server will have a website when we launch.

will reset character? because I would not want
From what i can read and see he is not going to reset all the characters unless a majority of the server decides to have an accounts wipe and from what i can see he is going to keep the characters unless you guys want fresh start on the server and all donations will be returned from what i read as well so if he does reset the characters you all have the same advantage when you log in.

@DestinationSer Good luck!

If it does reset its not the end of the world. I do what I feel like is best for the majority, and starting it up as it was when we closed it is not the best solution in this case. Starting new is easier for everyone, I understand you have come far in the game and do not wanna reset. But the reason we do so (if the majority wants it) is to make it easier to add a website and as stated above, making the start easier and more fresher for everyone.

will be some sort of compensation for the old players?
If you donated you will get donations back... the reason for the reset would be so everyone starts fresh and everyone has the same advantages on first log in / server launch just cause your and old player does not mean your going to be spoiled IMO that's stupid and i would not play a server that was like that. If i am wrong someone correct me i mean i have no word on what @DestinationSer does but I'm just trying to help him by posting my opinions so you guys have a better understanding on what is happening so he does not need to keep checking up on this thread to answer the same questions 100 times.

will be some sort of compensation for the old players?
There will be 'some' sort of compensation depending on how high prestige you got. For example, you could choose to want a 'decent' set so you do not need to spend so long to get a set before you start lvling, or you could choose a exp token which would boost you exp with 25%. Please do note that these are examples and are not yet set to be what you could choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.