• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanity OT | 8.6 | INSANE EXP | CUSTOM | PRESTIGE RANKS | 100+ QUESTS/MONSTERS | 39 SETS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't do nothing about it. Someones finding joy in ddos attacking the server..

for a minute i thought it's the update time since i don't know exactly when it will be 20:00 in ur time :)

so update will be really soon then :)
i hope i catch it before i go out with some friends

update was suppose to be here like a hour ago but nothing happen
did u change the date ? i mean it will be tomorrow maybe or ? :s

Update happens today, just a little longer than expected. For a compensation exp will be a little higher when update takes place.
@Athens

i will go out with some friends then i hope when i come home update will be there :)
also don't forget about my suggestion for boss arena
it would be way better if u replaced some of useless bosses like 1 pr boss
with higher ones like 3~5k bosses

30.09.2014 Update 2/3
- Added 3 New spawns, 7th floor hunting grounds
- Added one new spell
- Added 6 new passives/upgrades
- Added a new valueable item to the game called "Ub3r Coin"
- Added 2 new commands, !ubercoin and !machete
- Added a new quest
- Added a couple new monsters, including "Lava Dragon" Which is a boss
- Added a new boss called "Giant Tortoise" which is located inside thornback tortoise (7th floor hunting grounds)

Still Legend can't summon monsters -.- ! thought u will fix that in this update

what you mean ? for some players or some voc ?!
because i don't get it
i had diabolic pet before i get legend and now it's useless since i can't use it it was really helpful at quests and to help me killing bosses so i shouldn't get legend promo to do other stuff like collecting set and finishing quests ?!

if it won't work for assassins anymore so atleast give me the pet rune so i can use it on my tank character !!

Still no autoloot and you made big update, i'm disappointed.

also me and some of my friends need to know how is it possible to get donate items in other meaning how to donate when there's no site for your server ;s

So Flash here's the thing
if u're not allowing ur staff members to tp anyone any time to make him stuck so he can't get prs
u have some abusers in ur staff team and here's the story
me and Al Qaeda was hunting together suddenly i found my 2 chars teleported to temple and every timei walk back By my hand not bot to hunting area someone tp me again
and Al Qaeda told me bambi and health teleporting him to kill him
here's some pictures will explain alot
https://imgur.com/a/bpXx9
i will be waiting at temple doing nothing because obv im not allowed to hunt i mean i can't fight staff members u know so i have to wait for ur decision
u can get some adult staff members or simply u better close ur ot
EDIT: Also i wonder
04:51 You see Doug Freeman (Level 717217). He is a Necromancer, husband of Magic Monkey..
He is a Saint [4872]
he was like 3k prs few minutes ago how he got all that prs only after he said Hunted to me
wasn't he a CM ?

Im Al Qaeda , im sure health isnt the one to tp me , but idk about bambi. Everytime Magic Monkey/Paramore gets like crazy going through everyspawn just to kill the high pr i get tp back to where mokey/para is to get killed again.
Other thing , seems strange that paramore got a name notation , then she changed her name to magic monkey abd another character same legendary vocation same pr (7499) appears.

Once more i say , health has nothing to do with this on my part he's been very helpful. i mean the only helpful one with owner flash

@Athens
Please take these kind of "discussions" Outside of the forums and rather PM me ingame about it as im not gonna sit here and fight with you

I've played this server a wee while ago. The idea of the server is great, i like the prestige systems and such though the only downfall to this server and the reason why I quit was because of the staff.

gl with everything

-Signed mclovin~~

Status
Not open for further replies.