• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanity OT | 8.6 | INSANE EXP | CUSTOM | PRESTIGE RANKS | 100+ QUESTS/MONSTERS | 39 SETS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ontopic
this server not recommended to play most of staff members but one or two abusing their powers all the time and even owner agree and leaving them doing whatever they want! :)

@Ontopic
this server not recommended to play most of staff members but one or two abusing their powers all the time and even owner agree and leaving them doing whatever they want! :)
i had no problem with staff for shor time i played now and longer before. Just waiting for 1 update so i can enjoy it.

Sell 16 Legend Tokens it's my last items here :)
all for 10$ now sned a pm here or add my skype so we can talk there
ahmed.fathi673
Your account/Everything that belonged to you will be deleted as soon as I am home.
Plus you do no longer have a right to post in My thread, please get out of here.

Your account/Everything that belonged to you will be deleted as soon as I am home.
Plus you do no longer have a right to post in My thread, please get out of here.

thank god i saved these tokens out of my account then xd

Is there a problem with the second legend ? Im 7499 pr and it wont let me do 7500 to do !legend again.
just looked and nobody can prestige theres a problem.

And also , why cant leyends use summonings ?

Last edited:
@srestr33
Capacity is set to 7499 for now. It will be lifted with next update
Legends are unable to use some pets but can use pets like imp etc.

Server is gonna be offline temporarly till this issue is fixed.
It may take 30 mins~

Rofl. This guy got his own server? You randomly accuse random players of ddosing here too?

-- Removed --
Not bothering to start a fight with this kid

DestinationSer can you write any thing about when will we get our next Legend ?
we cant get it now because max prestige is 7499

Hello , i have some complaints why is 60% of the time the staff not on being that there are several places here tps dont work. There should be atleast one active staff 100% atleast tutors.
Ive seen people with pr cap , why do they have to wait 3-4 days for an update when it should already be scripted.
Also houses are bugged , why cant people buy houses , and the lucky ones that do all theyre items get swiped out.
On the other hand i want to tell you that you have a good idea for the ot and it is pretty fun.
I see that theres an update today , at what time is it gonna be , and can u give us a teaser of whats is going to be in it ?
Thank uou @DestinationSer ill be waiting , and hoping for a fast reply

Status
Not open for further replies.