• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanityot 8.6 24/7 Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DestinationSer

@echo off
Solutions
Reaction score
General information
IP: Insanityot.hopto.org
Protocol: 8.60
Port: 7171
Account manager: 1/1

Welcome to Insanityot.hopto.org!​
Ever since last version (v3) we have been remaking everything. We have decided to start from scratch and we did, it may took a while but we succeed and yet another time we are inviting you all back to Insanityot.hopto.org. New map, New monsters, New scripts, New features which will make you get a gamegasm literally.
When we started from scratch we felt that the ot got better and more stable because the last version was somehow very bugged but this version is not. Its hosted on a stable dedicated with 1 gbits up and down.

Heres a little about our features and what you will see when you login.
  • We use a prestige system on our ot which you're able to access when you are lvl 717217.
  • We got unlimited health and mana meaning that you are able to go higher than 2.1b health and mana, this way you can meet challenges everyday! There is non stop.
  • When you first login you will start with 3 spells, grade 1 healing, grade 1 strike and grade 1 aoe. In order to get new spells you need to collect spell tokens which is dropped by bosses or spell monks (5th floor in hunting grounds).
  • We also dropped the upgrading system and replaced it with that you collect 5 dusts from each boss and then you go to the equipment room and you click on the item you want. If you have 5 dusts you will get the piece.
  • Every item gives you a certain regeneration, protection and magic levels.

Everything of this + more!
Everyday you will see active staff members. We update almost everyday to make you player enjoy yourself and thats pretty much our goal. If you enjoy yourself, we enjoy ourself.

We at insanityot.hopto.org wants you to come back for another version! Insanityot version 4! Made from Scratch!
We have averagely 20 - 30 players online daily, sometimes its lower sometimes its higher :)

Screenshots
1z5j1o8.png

vfwigm.png

2uzw8yt.png

2nc3rwz.png

- - - Updated - - -

21.07.2013 06:13 Updates
* Fixed some minor bugs
* Added new spell quest and 2 new spells for it
* Added a new stackable spell token system so you dont have to use 200202020 backpacks
* Added more monsters to the husky spawn

Bump

- - - Updated - - -

03:36 New record: 42 players are logged in.

No. Problems with the dedicated. They decided to quit so i am atm working on getting a new dedicated so we'll be up by later today :) Gonna order a new one

lol.. I remember when you had crashes when you were still admin no this other highexp ot.. idk the name anymore.. but when the server crashed i was like KK? NOW YOU GIVE ME DONORS OR I CRASH IT AGAIN and well i got what i wanted, love you .dxdf

Must have been a diff ot because i really dont remember you at all :)

InsanityOT is back up and running! You are getting your prestiges/items back so message us when you login with what you lost and prestiges. Don't lie about it because we know what you had if you played :)

• Added Ultimate set
  • Added Ultra set
  • Added Ultimate and Ultra boss
  • Added the sets into EQ room
  • Added 10 different grades of summons
  • Added 10 different grades of spells to summon the summons
  • Added a prestige spell thats based on your prestiges. 0.25% each prestige.

Changelog
  • Edited Energy elementals and Energy overlord so they fit the 200th promotion quest
  • Edited g1-g3 energy spells because they werent working, edited their levers
  • Grade 5 healing rune raised from 55 - 60% to 65 - 69%
  • Guardians healing spell were raised on exhaust from 1000 milliseconds to 1100 milliseconds due to their fast health regeneration.

amazing update. the new content with the summons is beautiful man. especially the new spells.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back