• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [8.0] Evo2007 Hardcore Classic F2P Server [START 24 MAY 18:00:00 CEST]

Server Website/AAC
http://www.evo2007.online/
Server Address
evo2007.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

cioker

Reaction score
GitHub
cioker
!START 24 MAY 18:00:00 CEST!

Greetings fellow Tibians.

We would like to introduce you nostalgic 8.0 Open Tibia project inspired on classic, first Evolutions map. This server is developed in oldschool style and with hard rules - thats why we named it Evo2007. However, we have added some extra features and systems to make the gameplay more enjoyable. Travel back in time with us and experience the best content that old Tibia 8.0 has to offer.

Basic informations:

- Classic first Evolutions map recreated by our best mapmaker

- This is totally F2P project - that means you can get better only by playing the game. No IS as well.

- Multiclients are not allowed. You can login and play only on one character at the same time.

- Botting is allowed but we have implemented few ideas to discourage people from botting.

- Hard oldschool gameplay and strict rules: No blessings available and Amulet of Loss is very expensive.

- Premium is free for everyone.

We have added few extra systems and features that are not colliding with Tibia lore for example:
new Fishing System, new Arenas, Bosses and Raids.

Server info:
Exp: Stages
Skills: x10
Magic: x10
Loot: Custom
PVP: 100 lvl+
About the systems and features:
Fishing System - You can obtain really valuable consumable items from fishing areas.
Boss Room - Every 2 hours players can challenge Boss in Arena
Task System
Custom Raids
New Monsters and Spells
New Spawns and Quests

Acc Manager
Client - without Minimap
Client - with Minimap
Temple.png

Depot.png

Exp.png

FishingArea.png

Last edited:
Looks promising, do you also implement additional stuff for example manarunes? We need to refill supplies or is it like infinite?

Looks promising, do you also implement additional stuff for example manarunes? We need to refill supplies or is it like infinite?
There are manarunes but not infinite. You have to refill supplies. Only exception is Paladin ammunition.
The good thing is that you can buy any runes up to 100x in stack.

Last edited:
There are manarunes but not infinite. You have to refill supplies. Only exception is Paladin ammunition.
The good thing is that you can buy any runes up to 100x in stack.
Nice. How many bosses you guys have on server? Its my favourite activity xd

See you in temple today brothers
New York Waiting GIF by Muppet Wiki

Is there no discord server? :D
To be honest I didnt think about it yet. We are looking for a small community and we will see what time brings! ;)
Post automatically merged:

Server starts in less than 30 minutes!

Last edited:
After 2 days I can confirm that ot feels really classic tho at the beginning there was critical bug with client. But anyways i recommend it
Thumbs Ok GIF by David Shrigley

Awesome, i'll play it with a working client. I'm a sucker for these old evo's :)

Back