• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT | 8.6 Custom|7171| Highexp w/ Prestige system | 26 Sets | No limits | Prestige Rank

Hello, I'm trying to join the server but whenever I try to join it says that the server is offline....
I'm using OtLand Ip Changer and a Tibia client version 8.6
Ip: insanityot.hopto.org
Port: 7171

I need help, what's going on? Is the server offline?

Well it seems to only happen to you then cause its online..
Try to reinstall ur tibia client.

u.U I can join any other server is just this server which I can't seem to join :(
Already tried to re-install....
GG

@SpookieGamer
Its not a shit server cause you can't get on it.
You had the same problem last era and i didnt manage to help you then either so im sorry i cant help you.

Oh sorry for the misunderstanding, Im not saying that just because I cant join is a "shit" server. :)
The funny thing is that this morning I was thinking about this server and as soon as I saw it here I was very pumped up about it hehehe
I just feel sad not to be able to join a good server :(
But alright I wish the server the best, and as I said before: sorry for the misunderstanding. ^^
Farewell.

Well ive tried to help you the best i can :( I cant help you with this problem im sorry. I hope you are able to connect later on

If you want to play with admins giving free items to friends etc join this shit. Happend before will happen now

Admins giving free items to friends? How am i getting this feeling that you haven't played era 2? Don't talk shit before you play it please :)

Got a problem with my capacity, it says 0...cant even pick up dusts from bosses..i'm like 170+ prestiges with a 6k backpack..i know I should have more cap than this

Try us out today!
Awesome updates coming out today for sure and ull love it

You should show us more pictures of the server, so you can make us interested in joining it.
I love pictures so you can see what you've done to the server, if it look proper to play!

Back