• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT | 8.6 Custom|7171| Highexp w/ Prestige system | 26 Sets | No limits | Prestige Rank

Updates 13.01.2014 00:48
- Added a new vocation called Tank. Its a alternative guardian version which has 30% more hp than a reg guardian but also 50% less strength than any other vocation
- Added a new quest where it requires you to change in a weapon for a immortality amulet to pass the tile. If you dont have the amulet the tile will kill you instantly (350th prestige quest)
- Edited damages on fire/physical/holy and flash sd rune
- Added 4 new grades of Gods weapons
- Fixed a few bugs in equipment room

Join us today!

@WibbenZ
@Zasranets
@Rikci
@yourserversucks
I like how all of you are agreeing to the same thing. Btw im wondering "yourserversucks", are you a dysfunctional retard? This server is based on very high prestiges if you havent noticed with your mental brain you retard. Most of the staff are power abusers? Oh man, you are such a genius, you must feel pro to can sit behind a computer and insult a server because you bot whole the time :) You are just mad because your a botter and you got caught for AFK Botting. If you don't donate you get hated? Nop, your probly one of those fcking egyptians who spams for items. Every Open tibia server that exists has its errors and its bugs. by time you realize that you mental issued kid.

If people wanna play the server let them, they dont need any dysfunctional retards decide wether they wanna enjoy the server or not, get a brain.

@Ontopic
Join today! Update happening today!

Im the Retard but when 6 other people or more are saying the same thing its must be true and u just cant open your eyes to see it.
You are mature. "6 AOTHER PAIPEL" You are trying to make yourself look better which you are not. You are trying to insult my server aswell because you dont like it, why dont u jump out of ur window? Trash

You are mature. "6 AOTHER PAIPEL" You are trying to make yourself look better which you are not. You are trying to insult my server aswell because you dont like it, why dont u jump out of ur window? Trash

Seems like we got a mad child here, Accept other ppls opinions, And the thing with abusing Admins yeah you have abusing admins like i said before. But its easy to deny, Your server aint the first one that abuse.

Seems like we got a mad child here, Accept other ppls opinions, And the thing with abusing Admins yeah you have abusing admins like i said before. But its easy to deny, Your server aint the first one that abuse.
Whatever you say. I like how you call me a angry kid just because i get sick of retards like you spamming down my threads with bad accusations. If you are gonna talk shit please have good proofs for it you dumbfuck.

First of all, get a fucking decent scripter.
Whats with all the randoms bombing my thread with your useless comments? Gtfo of my thread you anal cunt. Dont even speak

@Ontopic
Update coming today!

Updates 17.01.2014 20:35
- Added master prestige. At prestige 2500 you are able to get master prestige, which means you get to unlock 1 spell from 3 different spells. When you first master prestige you will also achieve a new spell called "Prestige Rage" which multiplies your magic levels with 50% of what you already have.
- Added a 4 new bosses based on master prestiges
- Fixed capacity bug so now you can open skills bar during prestige
- Added loads of new houses which are located around the city
- Fixed a couple of monster damages
- Added 4 new armors to the game which is also based on the master prestige bosses.

Join us today!

2mzxp94.png

Picture from todays raid

Yeh it might have some problem like all other ot server but im sure flash will get them all taking care of and its still a very fun to play, so come join us and play with us if u need help just msg someone i sure they will help you.

aka jexegugs

@Danni
Wondering, are you some kind of special cause in every open tibia server you should expect to die while hunting/doing quests. gz. your smart.

@Ontopic
Join today! :D

Back