• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT 8.6 | Prestige Ranks | High Exp | Hidden Quests | Custom OT |Achievements |32 Sets+

Okay so what happened to the dedi this time? Is it being updated of swapped out? Cant get on to chill out x:

Its on again asap!
I just contacted them, their doing a monthly maintance. I dont know how long its gonna last but ill keep you updated

Their saying that its not only their dedi whos doing the maintaince, its the entire datacenter. Hopefully it will be done today or tomorrow.
Cross your fingers for today!

Online! Maintaince is over

Last edited by a moderator:
Server is ok, many features and fun. I played here earlier and honestly, after update server is even better.

Don't wait and have fun with us today!

Players are now able to do legend!
Will add more content/quests during legend aswell today or tomorrow :)

ok so i am having this error when trying to connect to insanity could anyone help out?

i restarted my router and didnt help and i restarted my pc and didnt help as well

Untitl.ed.png Untgbdcbcvbcvbcvitled.png

You just gotta wait it out, nothing i can do about it. seems like its a temporarly problem

DUE TO A MICROSOFT TAKEDOWN ON NO-IP WE ARE TEMPORARLY CHANGING SERVER IP TO
insanityots.ddns.net

UPDATE IS HERE!
Part 1/2
Part 1 brought:

- Upgraded Legend cap is now lifted
- New quest for pets/spells (Recommended upgraded legend promo to survive)
- New spells
- New monsters
- Fixed Insanity Ring where it gave no skills, now it gives 170+ in all skills.
- Fixed a couple of more bugs making it easier to startup the server not having to wait so long as you normally had to.

Part 2 is upcoming tomorrow!