• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT 8.6 | Prestige Ranks | High Exp | Hidden Quests | Custom OT |Achievements |32 Sets+

A few years ago I joined this the 1. time and its was An okay server.
2 Days ago I made my Comeback and holy fuck did the content raise. It feels like I have actually something to do in a High exp server. it doesnt matter into which hunting spot I go i allways find new quests and Content to explore. The staff was friendly til now aswell. If you want to hit me up ingame for some help in your start : Breakdown of Sanity :)

Server starting up now. Was gone all yesterday so didnt know it was offline before today

@Logarithmic
I like how your talking saying that i "Cant" keep it online, have it ever come to your mind that I maybe have a real life? I can't put as many hours into the ot as i used to be able to do before.
Also, you might wanna check your spelling cause it makes me puke a little in my mouth everytime I read it :)

@Logarithmic
I like how your talking saying that i "Cant" keep it online, have it ever come to your mind that I maybe have a real life? I can't put as many hours into the ot as i used to be able to do before.
Also, you might wanna check your spelling cause it makes me puke a little in my mouth everytime I read it :)
You Guys Are So Funny :):):):):):):):):);):cool::p:Do_Oo_Oo_Oo_O:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:;):)

Flash, You should to create teleport to temple on Saints bossground. I'm stuck here right now.

Server is not dead. I just haven't had time keeping it up, it will go up again with the same database. there will be no losses in eq/pr/levels/spells at all unless something happens which it probably wont.