• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT 8.6 | Prestige Ranks | Highexp | 100% Custom | Much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love how your update deleted my house with items in it. Another great reason to play this server.
LOL. Yeah I stopped playing it as well.

how bout little less time on forums and editing the map and a little bit more on exp banning these people with 100% afk bot. I have literally seen idk maybe 4 people already just running in and out afk botting even when u pm them
Its a 8.6 server. There will always be bots. And you really expect someone to manual level on a prestige server? It get really repetitive. If you wanna go anywhere on a server like this you ether bot. Or you just don't have a life lol. And Sorry for Double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Join us today! Also turns out it might have not been DDoS afterall. Notice the Might, anyway i hope who did it (if it turns out to be) has understood it doesnt hurt me at all.

Important! Keep in mind that today is the 28th and the dedicated is reinstalling all the OS' for its reasons. The server will go down for 2 hours maximum and will be up again asap. This should happen during the day and hopefully im home before this happens so ill be able to reopen the server within LESS than 2 hours.
Thanks for reading :)
There will be no resets for those who wonders

Keep being patience! Reinstall is almost done!
(For your info, it started 3 hours~ ago)

hey what you doing all time?
server not run 7 hours..
you say reinstall is almost done and 2 hour ago not done..
why dont say really time when install done stop bullshit..this server going down..GZ

hey what you doing all time?
server not run 7 hours..
you say reinstall is almost done and 2 hour ago not done..
why dont say really time when install done stop bullshit..this server going down..GZ
So you think it takes like 2 hours to reinstall 20 different os'? The server is NOT going down

so dont flame him when youre the one who said it
jeez just get out of my thread, you dont wanna start this all over again

ONLINE, server however did a 1 day rollback from yesterday.

well lost all the shit i worked for >.< sure was a pain in the ass hunting bosses with multiple people :l

Bump! Updates came out yesterday containing the following:
- New spawn (hydra, dragon lords)
- Special spells got a little bit edited again
- Insanity ring has been added to the game, you can find it in the EQ room
- Prestige limit is now lifted and is set to 4000

Today there is coming a new vocation aswell. It'll be exciting and i will try my best to make it finished today.

Funny OT, nice people hanging on the server. Thumbs up!

Edit: Just wish there would be some more information regarding prestige etc.

A website would come in handy.

Last edited:
ok ill tell you.

To prestige is to take lvl 717k
If you want to play here without a bot, get off because everyone bots
Make an auto rebirth script and you will be awesome.
GG

ok ill tell you.

To prestige is to take lvl 717k
If you want to play here without a bot, get off because everyone bots
Make an auto rebirth script and you will be awesome.
GG

I know how rebirth works, what I meant by prestige is the spells by each prestige for example aoe prestige 1 and 2.

Don't let sad people like Fred Beron ruin your gameplay. We try to make the game easier for non-botters everyday. :)

Don't let sad people like Fred Beron ruin your gameplay. We try to make the game easier for non-botters everyday. :)
You really wanna make it easier? Make it for if you repeat a random text from the prestige guy it will prestige you twice. Like "583848" and have it randomized for there is no way to bot it.

Status
Not open for further replies.