• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT 8.6 | Prestige Ranks | Highexp | 100% Custom | Much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry DestinationSer but its true I try with 1 pièce of your Donation Set, its impossible to reach 2000-10k Rebirth without-Bot so Good luck with those Botter Afk. Money Maker <.<
I gave him a way to make it easier for people who don't wake up and set up a bot, but he doesn't listen nor reply lol so there is really no need to address the common knowledge

Thats why came online and asslicked me for staff, ok. Your demented. Oh and if i was a socalled "money maker" then HOW come I spend my time making alot of stuff for people who DOES NOT spend money on the server? I make the prices high so if people are going to donate they can but its not going to be cheap if so. You gotta realize its 2014 and you gotta grow up aswell and see that you actually do need money to have a server running.

@Blinkz
Im not bothering. This communitys gotta wakeup and realize "Wow! When a server is 8.6 theres really nothing the owner can do about the botting! :O"
There is actually PLENTY that can be done about botting... I just don't think you have the knowledge to do so.. There is ways to make automatic broadcasts that if you don't repeat what it's asking you to it will kick you? BANG SOLUTION

Kicking wont work, they got relog scripts, but i get what you mean. And you should really stop saying "blabla. knowledge blabla" cause im pretty sure your not the right person to speak about knowledge.
Actually it does work since if it happens 3 times it results in auto ban. And see somebody gives you a suggestion and you get hostile. I really feel bad for you because the fact of the matter is your mapping=shit, quests=shit, systems=shit. When you decide to listen to people who are giving you good suggestions that will better your half assed server let me know.

Please stop this, every time that I log in to otland and I see a new post on this thread I come here with the hope that you've added something new and interesting but it is not like that. I come here and I see hate coming from the owner, who is supposed to be welcoming any criticism, and also coming from the members of this community.

@DestinationSer Listen to this, there will always be criticism in this world. It can be good or bad criticism. I know that you get a good feeling when you have many players in your server, or at least an average count everyday, but I think you should also try to accept "bad" criticism ("bad" meaning people saying that there are too many bots and that you are just a simple person trying to get "money", and don't get me wrong because I'm not saying that you're) If many players said that there are too many bots and that they have a higher advantage in this server, then why not do something about it? You say that there's not much you can do in an 8.6 server, but I do think there's a lot that you can do. I've played some servers where they got creative and made some really nice scripts that gave the advantage to those players who didn't bot. (or completely afk boted)

Another thing; why don't you try to talk to the community with much more respect? I know that at some times the community shows disrespect even though you're doing the best you can, but at the end of the day if you don't do something about how you respect the community they will not respect you or your server. Let's try not to use too much "shit talk". You're the owner, so you should probably take the first step, thank you.

@To the rest of the community:
I know that we all get frustrated when you see bots getting a higher level than what you've worked so hard for, but lets not take it agains the owner or the server. After all we are all humans (except those botters xD) and we make mistakes.

I hope that whenever I see a new post on this thread I see some updates and people respecting each other.

Best regards,
SpookieGamer

PS: My native language isn't English either, but I try to do my best when typing to an English-speaking community.

Updates upcoming today or tomorrow! Theyll be huge!

Last edited:
Iam Playing This Server My Name Is Dark Fenix Need Any Help MSG Me By the Way I Really Can't ForGet This OT Is Very Nice And Have Fun On Playing BTW Iam Not Tutor Iam Only Helper

Just saying DEAD GAME, Koda starting to fuck up everything today. There is literally no reason to join this ot since they allowed some ppl to get 4k and now they start fucking up with the prestige NPC so for those ppl who plans on joining, Dont waste your time

Just saying DEAD GAME, Koda starting to fuck up everything today. There is literally no reason to join this ot since they allowed some ppl to get 4k and now they start fucking up with the prestige NPC so for those ppl who plans on joining, Dont waste your time
Koda isnt doing that again. Prestige NPC's are being added back.

Koda isnt doing that again. Prestige NPC's are being added back.

Yea after fucking up for atleast 8 hours, Oh btw, Didnt you say you removed your abusive staff? Since yday u had a nice little poll right about who was the most abusive, So after i called koda a abusive staff he ip banned me :)

Yea after fucking up for atleast 8 hours, Oh btw, Didnt you say you removed your abusive staff? Since yday u had a nice little poll right about who was the most abusive, So after i called koda a abusive staff he ip banned me :)
What was your ingame name? Ill unban you.
I wasnt aware of it before hours later cause i was busy with something else.

Updates 04.05.2014
- Added Legend, get to a certain prestige and say !legend. This will allow you to restart all new 0th prestige, 185 hp and mana with 1.5x more strength and 1x more hp/mana gain
- Added 2 new spawns and 1 boss for higher prestige
- Added spells for legend
- Edited Items so their not overspammed with vocation names

Server is back online after it did a nessessary restart :) Enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.