• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT 8.6 | Prestige Ranks | Highexp | 100% Custom | Much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see your project growing @DestinationSer , It's really sad you have no staff/actual people who do something against the amount of afk botting. I actually quit after I made rebirth 50 manually and saw that another guy made 400 rebirths in this time being afk :/ also people with 5k rebirths are obviously afk botting. I know your community is small but you should try ot script some ways to get arround that botting !:)

Nice to see your project growing @DestinationSer , It's really sad you have no staff/actual people who do something against the amount of afk botting. I actually quit after I made rebirth 50 manually and saw that another guy made 400 rebirths in this time being afk :/ also people with 5k rebirths are obviously afk botting. I know your community is small but you should try ot script some ways to get arround that botting !:)

Don't understand why everyone is so butt hurt about people botting. From what i know there is no rule on this server that you can't bot.
This is a extremely grinding server, too the point where people just would get worned out if they kept playing manually (I played on multiple server that was this grindy, and people just couldnt take it). Maybe 1-2 people could make it.
Altho, people afk botting i can agree about is abit wrong.

And if you enjoy prestiging without bot, well go for it. Enjoy ur time. Sure you will have a disadvantage, but aslong as you cant completely afk bot, this shouldn't be too big of a issue.

Don't understand why everyone is so butt hurt about people botting. From what i know there is no rule on this server that you can't bot.
This is a extremely grinding server, too the point where people just would get worned out if they kept playing manually (I played on multiple server that was this grindy, and people just couldnt take it). Maybe 1-2 people could make it.
Altho, people afk botting i can agree about is abit wrong.

And if you enjoy prestiging without bot, well go for it. Enjoy ur time. Sure you will have a disadvantage, but aslong as you cant completely afk bot, this shouldn't be too big of a issue.
Are you kidding me ? There is people with a online time of 99% of the servers uptime wile they reply like 1 time in 1 week if you message them. These guys are just nolifing instead of workign totogether to get all the custom goodies on the server. I bet beside me and blink no one even found out about the hidden spawns arround the town. Its sad to see this going down the sink cause people make people notice unless you bot you will never overtake me.

Are you kidding me ? There is people with a online time of 99% of the servers uptime wile they reply like 1 time in 1 week if you message them. These guys are just nolifing instead of workign totogether to get all the custom goodies on the server. I bet beside me and blink no one even found out about the hidden spawns arround the town. Its sad to see this going down the sink cause people make people notice unless you bot you will never overtake me.

Yeah exactly. That is why they need to do something about afk botting. As i said.

Well I've had enough of this server now. Thought flash had grew abit since the beta, but he hasn't. I dont recommend people starting here, he is still the same ignorant kid as before.

What got me to lay off is my latest encounter with flash.
When you get 5k prestige. You're supposed to write !legend to get a new upgraded vocation. When i did that i shortly died after. When i then tried to login i repeatedly died, my guess would be something with negative hp or something. Don't get me wrong, i can endure bugs etc.
But Flash reaction to all of this was repeatedly calling me an idiot for supposedly not writing !legend when i capped my lvl (No information about that anywhere). Aswell that it's required to get prestige a few times before relogging, again no information about this anywhere. Just bad coding from their part, that flash refuse to take any responsible for.
Then i noticed why i first died, it's because a bug with the damage reduction from def and somehow related to getting legend status. That causes you to get one shotted from all enemies, even spiders that shouldn't even be able to hit you killed me in one hit. And Flash reaction to all of this again, is calling me an idiot for hunting with my eq on. I should have understood that they need to be removed.
He even said after fixing my hp so i wouldn't repeatedly died, if you die again i wont help you cause its your fault.... (What?) at that time i didnt know about the eq being the problem and ofc i died again. Then Flash ignored me for 1 hour before finally helping me again, and of course telling me how i fucked up.

I even said i could take a look into the scripting and help him out to sort it out. He just said fuck off and called me an idiot again.

Remember this is only one of many epic encounters with flash.
And that sums Flash up. Ignorant kid.

Really hoped the server could work out, but it require another host that takes it more serious.

Im not the best of the best but im trying as good as i can and i think you should appreciate that fact. Im not one of the staffs who completely ignores you, I try to interact but i also have a real life and you should realize that.

Is there any command to see how long left of bot ban?

23:58 You see yourself. You are bot banned [normal player].
You have prestiged 1567 times.

Today a update is coming out! Expect to be suprised cause you will

Do you already have your Staff together ? :)

Heres a picture from ingame as i havent posted any in a while
2mgqlxv.png

Does anyone know how or what to do to get better spell than Prestige 2.5? PR: 1667.

Decided to remove the guide, gonna add it to another web instead cause on this one it looks way to messy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.