• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT 8.6 | Prestige Ranks | Highexp | 100% Custom | Much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good update graphically speaking, but all different Prestige spawns such as Crabs, Assvomit and Ghosts without Prestige NPC is not so fun.

Especially Ghost spawn which is 3 floors with no Prestige NPC.

Would be nice if you could fix this, or rather revise it.

Last edited:
Good update graphically speaking, but all different Prestige spawns such as Crabs, Assvomit and Ghosts without Prestige NPC is not so fun.

Especially Ghost spawn which is 3 floors with no Prestige NPC.

Would be nice if you could fix this, or rather revise it.
I forgot to re-add it. Im at school currently so please contant another staff member online till im back. ill be home in 7-8 hours

if you want a complete guide for bosses/sets etc try asking the players they might help you out, if i get some spare time today il help you out.
Pm me in game - Archlord or Rogue ;)

Thanks @alekito

Something is wrong with the server, it freezes and kicks you out after a few seconds.
Probably undergoing a install or so. gonna check it out. Its gonna restart during the day anyways, they said that if it runs unstable their gonna restart.

Probably undergoing a install or so. gonna check it out. Its gonna restart during the day anyways, they said that if it runs unstable their gonna restart.

Been unstable for more then an hour now, this is what it looks like playing:
Komc3Tu.jpg

Usually it's more players online 20+, but right now 4? It's unstable and need restart.

Server will be undergoing a restart to hopefully improve gameplay, its been up for 9 days straight and it goes out on performance. Itll be back up again pretty soon

Last edited:
Worked for a couple of minutes, but same problem again. Will try to play later cause it's impossible right now.

Axc2TVC.png
Server is down because their rebooting the computers. Have patience, we'll be right back up

Why's the server down? I really enjoy your OT, by the way.

Nice job , I just opened up my own ot today :D i rly like yours though too

Ot is back up. I didn't notice before today that they did a restart twice yesterday :) Sorry for downtimes!

Join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.