• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT 8.6 | Prestige Ranks | Highexp | 100% Custom | Much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
SERVER UPDATE!
We present: !reward system. What does this do?: In order to benefit non-botters we made a reward system which works like this.
Lets say you are prestige 1000. Then 1000 is the ONLY prestige you can do it, if you cross 1001 you gotta wait till 1500. So basically, you gotta be that exact prestige in order to get a reward. This is to benefit non-botters rather than botters.

We also present Legend and Upgraded Legend system.
At 5000th prestige you can type !legend and become a legend, which i presented last update. Legend lets you gain 1x more hp/mana and 1.5x more strength. But! You can do !legend two times. The second time making you a upgraded legend which benefits you with more strength and a little more health and mana, we also present spells like Legendary Rage and Upgraded Legend Rage. Pictures are underneath
13zd3s9.png

4fyk38.png

Changes & other updates
- Modified legendary rages damage a bit so its not too overpowered
- Revamped some spawns such as ancient scarab and ghosts
- Added a few new hidden quests
- Modified damage formulas for priests and necros so their more magical unique towards eachother
- Modified guardians so their melee damage is higher than normally depending on skills

Yea after fucking up for atleast 8 hours, Oh btw, Didnt you say you removed your abusive staff? Since yday u had a nice little poll right about who was the most abusive, So after i called koda a abusive staff he ip banned me :)
I fucked it up for 8 hours? Okayyy, & I banned you? LOL, Magically you somehow get unbanned? \: just pathetic.

So the server has crashed twice within 20 hours and I've lost 50k spell tokens. :(

And now Koda has made my character bugged and I've lost all my equipment.

I fucked it up for 8 hours? Okayyy, & I banned you? LOL, Magically you somehow get unbanned? \: just pathetic.

Why dont u make another character with 8k pr and legend and kill everyone? Seems like you are the pathetic guy.

Expect a nice update today or tomorrow! I might not be able to launch it today as its 17th may which is the founders day or whatever you call it in norway.

about rewards i made it at 1.5k pr and 2k pr and its just dont work but when i made it at 1501 it told to wait untill 2000 and when i made at 2000 again didnt get anything and at 2001 it told me to wait till 3k...

so its rly dont work

Last edited:
about rewards i made it at 1.5k pr and 2k pr and its just dont work but when i made it at 1501 it told to wait untill 2000 and when i made at 2000 again didnt get anything and at 2001 it told me to wait till 3k...

so its rly dont work
Rewards is getting fixed, its just a small typo in the script.

Expect a nice update today or tomorrow! I might not be able to launch it today as its 17th may which is the founders day or whatever you call it in norway.

Norwegian Constitution Day :) 200th anniversary today.

PS: How many kills for red skull / black skull? Thanks.

How low can it go? Who allows a person to stand with its own Prestige NPC in a place outside the city with something that makes one to max level by 1 click? Flash please check up Sinister.

yea but now we cant get it earlier i need to wait 500 prestige more for it..

Same problem over here, had it at 2500 will stay at PR 3000 now just to make sure I receive it.

Kwc5VbY.png

Last edited:
so revards still dont work

anyway spawns should be nonpvp or something i cant exp at rabbits coz legends spam there legend rage and they can 1 hit me i cant go there...

or other situation i was exp and legend came killed me and told its his spawn and killing me all time when i wanted to back to hunt there

Last edited:
So how long will I have to wait on prestige 3000 to receive the reward? When is the update coming?

G2 - Me and Kronic.
IGk79XA.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.