• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] KibideraEVO 8.6 | Custom | Free POINTS | Free VIP

well I was in the process of rolling out a huge update when my asus laptop randomly shoots no lie like a white smoke CLOUD like I looked behind me and i thought there was a fire on my computer desk for a second lol.

It was the charger port and the charger being bad along with the battery being bad Lol needed a new laptop anyways, I am done with laptops, going desktop again. good news is, i was working remotely on the server so everything is saved that I added and partially rolled out.
Now comes the fun part, using my droid4 to access rdp the server and try to restart it. I almost dont want to the uptime is insane right now I havent ever had it crash unless I do something myself to cause it. insane stability.

I had a list of changes on my laptop, but here is what i remember off the tip of my head:

* FINAL FORM - (Blood Knight)-(Holy Paladin)-(Elemental Druid)-(Death Sorcerer)
# Level 200 requirement
# 50,000,000(50kk) gold requirement. Gold has value here.
# Bonuses: +10% experience gained.(this + the previous 10% for first promotion # means you will have 20% increased experience rate. Yes enjoy being rewarded with # # more experience, not less, when you are a higher level.)
# +15% attack speed: The only way to get your attack speed any faster than normal is to evolve into your FINAL FORM. (this simply involves going to the promotion npc at top of shops and saying final form.)
# +10% magic and physical damage (wands/rods too!)
# +10% defense

Note: This means after you get your final form (2nd promotion), you will be getting 20% more experience than normal (1st promo also adds 10% xp gained). 20% more magic and physical damage than normal, and 20% more defense than normal.

The Current Boss In Progress: Dragon Lord King
New items (some quest items too) will be added to the server via the DLK(dragon lord king). He will not be an easy opponent, and will require skill and teamwork to defeat but the rewards will be great. Paladin infernal bolts may be introduced with this boss in some way, and knights will be getting some good custom gear and possibly a spell or two since mages and paladins do very good sd damage, knights will be buffed too, possibly a ranged spell a little stronger than exori.

6 new donation items are created, but not added to the server yet. VIP is coming soon, and will have exclusive npcs and well, a vip never tells a non vip whats behind the door ;).

*** weapon attribute modification system adjusted ***
Changed to 4 tiers from 3.

1. Rare
2. Unreal
3. Legendary
4. Godlike

All may have 1 or 2 attributes, and the attributes are amplified based on the tier. A vast collection of items that can be sold for profit and hunted for the thrill!

I also tweaked a few settings here and there, but that is the jist of what was done before the laptop went bye bye.

//Kibidon

The boss drops soft boots every time he dies, killed him 15 times and everyone I got a pair of soft boots, you can't buy a house, so idk how a couple of players bought one.

The boss is suppose to drop soft bootsr almost every time, this is so a player could farm them and spread them to the server for its the only way soft boots are attainable. I like it that way.

View the houses on the website, the correct names are there. Ingame it shows forgotten hq, 0 gold, but if you are level 100 and have enough gold (2000 per sqm) goto the front door say !buyhouse. It will buy it, check website for prices they ranged from 40k to 400k, average 56 to 100k.

Headed to get a new desktop today, expect more updates to the server later on tonight!

**Premium Point sale, get twice the points for the same amount of money. **

IP: KibideraEVO.com
Tibia CLient: 8.60
Map Type: EVOLUTIONS Map
Port: 7171
Website/Account: http://www.kibideraevo.com
Opened on: November 11th, 2013

Stages:
1-50 = 400x
51-100 = 200x
101-150 = 170x
151-200 = 140x
201-250 = 100x
251-300 = 80x
301-400 = 50x
401-450 = 30x
451-500 = 15x
501-550 = 8x
551~ = 5x

Information:
Custom
Teleports
Frags for RS: 25/day
24/7 Dedicated server

Detailed Features:
* 1st promo adds +10% experience gained, +10% physical and magic damage dealt (includes wands and rods), +10% defense, among other things.
* FINAL FORM (2nd promo) also adds +15% attack speed, +10% experience gained. +10% dmg dealt, and +10% defense among other bonuses.
#(Sorcerer-Master Sorcerer-Death Sorcerer)
#(Druid-Elder Druid-Elemental Druid)
#(Paladin-Royal Paladin-Holy Paladin)
#(Knight-Elite Knight-Blood Knight)
* GOLD has VALUE here. The server is built around the idea of having a substantial economy. For instance, final form may only require level 100, but it costs 100,000,000 gold(100kk). Gold is needed for everything here, and that makes hunting and profiting a lot more fun and meaningful along with wars.
* Custom item attribute system. 4 Tiers.
I. Rare
II. Unreal
III. Legendary
IV. Godlike
Each item then can have 2 additional attributes, and the tier of the item amplifies the 1 or 2 attributes, a godlike item will always have 2 attributes, they are worth the most money and can even possibly get weapons +18 attack, we shall see treasure hunters.

* Custom Bosses - Custom bosses are released almost weekly and introduce new items (and quest items) into the server. They require precision and teamwork, but in the end, the rewards will be great.

* Uptime at 204h+, server does not crash. Period. Connection speed is insane at 75mb/s down and 75mb/s up, completely no lag. Dedicated server is in chicago, so good ping for everyone everywhere.

* Creative owner, Kibidon. I know what is fun, I have played OTs since 7.1 and tibia since before ankrahmun, darashia even existed. I like custom with a real tibia feeling, and I like levels mattering quite a bit for how much damage your charqcter can do.

* Will be up for at least 2 years. As players grow in level, more custom content will be added.

http://otland.net/threads/usa-kibidera-evo-map-8-6.203437/
Player reviews, comments, and updates.

[/quote]

Kibidera Update 1.2

============================================================
New Features:

* New Boss Added *
Name: Dragon Lord King
HP: 100k
Damage: High
Level Requirement: 200
Loot: Infernal bolts (84 atk), dragon lord king's spellbook, dragon lord king's claw (very rare), destruction crossbow (Range:7), mastermind shield, royal helmet, 1-2 boss tokens, 1-3 crystal coins, and more!

* New Boss Item *
Cursed Wizard now drops Cursed Wizard Hat (very rare), sellable to Boss Master for 200k gold.

* New NPC Added *
Boss Master (buys boss tokens and other boss items.) He is located in the boss teleport room.
Buys: boss tokens (100k each), dragon lord king's claw (400k gold), and cursed wizards party hat (200k gold).

* List of New Items *
Dragon Lord King's Spellbook (ML+4)
Destruction Crossbow (Range:7)
Dragon Lord King's Claw (Value: 400K)
Cursed Wizard's Party Hat (Value: 200K)
Infernal Bolts (ATK:84)

Changes:

* All attack speed of all vocations are now faster, from 1.9 second/attack to 1.5 second/attack.
* Second promotion now increases attack speed by 50%, and costs 50,000,000 (50kk) gold.
* Soft boots (not worn) are now sellable to Soya for 50k gold each.
* More trainers have been added to the west side of the training area.
* First set off addons is now 1,000,000(1kk) gold and second set of addons is now 10,000,000(10kk) gold.

Enjoy Kibidera and look forward to future updates!

Experience rate was increased once again by quite a bit. This is the last increase. Come join now while you can easily become #1!

Free premium points for reaching levels: 25, 100, 200, 300, 400, and 500!

qir1.jpg

First player to level 450 is ELDER WAR! Congratulations.

First Daily quest is added! Reward: 1 million gold, can complete every 24 hours.

KibideraEVO Update 1.330.11.13 05:32:03
Another huge update in the same day?! Why thank you Kibidon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vocation Balancing
Paladins exori san and exevo mas san have had their damage increased tremendously.
(Paladin's highest damage spell/rune still is the sudden death rune.)

Knights exori hur, exori, and exori gran now does substantially more damage.

Potion exhaust is set to 1 second, was .5 seconds, this made mages way too OP and could out mana shield almost anybody. (Not to mention the spam, and now potions will last longer.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promotion Changes
First promo now adds 20% attack speed, and final form (second promotion) now adds 30% attack speed.
Final form also adds +20% increased experience rate, up from 10%. This means with both promotions, you have +30% increased experience rate!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE Premium Points Added

You gain premium (shop) points at these levels:

LVL 25: 15 points
LVL 100: 25 points
LVL 200: 25 points
LVL 300: 25 points
LVL 400: 50 points
LVL 500: 150 points
New Daily Quest
A new quest that you can complete once every day (24 hours) has been added. It is recommended to be level 250+, and possibly bring some friends with.
If you succeed, you will be rewarded with quite an amazing prize: 100 crystal coins (1kk).
New VIP Area
VIP area has been released. VIP is now only 350 points for the next week. After that, it will be raised to 600 points. VIP lasts 30 days each donation, get VIP now for only $3! (or if you save up your automatic points from leveling, possibly could only be 1 dollar!)
Shop Item Changes
The +Magic Level and +Skills from donation helmets have been removed. Instead, the helmets are 22arm, 20arm, 18arm (knight, paladin, sorcerer+druid) and they absorb 10% death and physical damage.)

Donation boots for all vocations are now only 250 points. This means if you save your automatic shop points from leveling, you could have a donation item without paying a dime!
Other Changes
Mana regeneration for all vocations starting at their first promotion, has been increased.
Note: I am now unemployed, so donations help a lot, and I promise this server will be getting better every day. You will NOT be disappointed.

VIP changed and is now attainable for 200 premium shop points, you can gain a total of 275 just by leveling, so you can get free VIP!