• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] KibideraEVO 8.6 | Custom | Free POINTS | Free VIP

Kibidon

Reaction score
We are back on OTSERVLIST! This means this server will get very popular very soon, and you should join us and give KibideraEVO a chance. I guarantee you it is unlike anything you have played before, it is truly is an exciting adventure!

IP: KibideraEVO.com
Tibia CLient: 8.60
Map Type: EVOLUTIONS Map
Port: 7171
Website/Account: http://www.kibideraevo.com
Opened on: November 11th, 2013

Stages:

1 - 50 level: 800x
51 - 100 level: 700x
101 - 150 level: 400x
151 - 200 level: 250x
201 - 250 level: 120x
251 - 300 level: 80x
301 - 350 level: 60x
351 - 400 level: 40x
401 - 450 level: 30x
451 - 500 level: 20x
501 - 550 level: 14x
551+ level: 7x
Note: First promotion adds 10% increased experience, and second promotion adds 20%. That is a TOTAL of +30% experience gained over the current stage you are on!

Information:
Custom
Teleports
Frags for RS: 25/day
24/7 Dedicated server

Read the updates below for more information on all the new features!!!
Detailed Features:
* 1st promo adds +10% experience gained, +10% physical and magic damage dealt (includes wands and rods), +10% defense, among other things.
* FINAL FORM (2nd promo) also adds +50% attack speed, +10% experience gained. +10% dmg dealt, and +10% defense among other bonuses.

* GOLD has VALUE here. The server is built around the idea of having a substantial economy. For instance, final form may only require level 100, but it costs 50,000,000 gold(50kk). Become rich, and have it actually mean something! You will ALWAYS need gold, that is the way I have designed the server. Find rare, unreal, legendary, and GODLIKE items and sell to other players for a large amount of gold!

* Custom Bosses - Custom bosses are released almost weekly and introduce new items (and quest items) into the server. They require precision and teamwork, but in the end, the rewards will be great. There is also a Boss Master NPC, one in the free area, and one in the VIP area. He buys certain products the boss drops. Bosses drop boss tokens, boss tokens can be sold to the free Boss Master for 5ok each, or the VIP Boss Master for 150k each!

* Uptime at 204h+, server does not crash. Period. Connection speed is insane at 75mb/s down and 75mb/s up, completely no lag. Dedicated server is in chicago, so good ping for everyone everywhere.

* Creative owner, Kibidon. I know what is fun, I have played OTs since 7.1 and tibia since before ankrahmun, darashia even existed. I like custom with a real tibia feeling, and I like levels mattering quite a bit for how much damage your charqcter can do.

* Server is rented for a minimum of 2 years. Come join the ever evolving world of KibideraEVO!

=====KIBIDERAEVO UPDATE LOG (newest to oldest)====

KibideraEVO Update 1.3 (11/30/13)
Another huge update in the same day?! Why thank you Kibidon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Experience Stages Increased!
The experience rate for all stages has been increased! The new rates are as follows:
1 - 50 level: 800x
51 - 100 level: 700x
101 - 150 level: 400x
151 - 200 level: 250x
201 - 250 level: 120x
251 - 300 level: 80x
301 - 350 level: 60x
351 - 400 level: 40x
401 - 450 level: 30x
451 - 500 level: 20x
501 - 550 level: 14x
551+ level: 7x
With both promotions, your current stage rate is also increased by a whopping 30%!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vocation Balancing
Paladins exori san and exevo mas san have had their damage increased tremendously.
(Paladin's highest damage spell/rune still is the sudden death rune.)

Knights exori hur, exori, and exori gran now does substantially more damage.

Potion exhaust is set to 1 second, was .5 seconds, this made mages way too OP and could out mana shield almost anybody. (Not to mention the spam, and now potions will last longer.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Promotion Changes
First promo now adds 20% attack speed, and final form (second promotion) now adds 30% attack speed.
Final form also adds +20% increased experience rate, up from 10%. This means with both promotions, you have +30% increased experience rate!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE Premium Points Added

You gain premium (shop) points at these levels:

LVL 25: 15 points
LVL 100: 25 points
LVL 200: 25 points
LVL 300: 25 points
LVL 400: 50 points
LVL 500: 150 points
New Daily Quest
A new quest that you can complete once every day (24 hours) has been added. It is recommended to be level 250+, and possibly bring some friends with.
If you succeed, you will be rewarded with quite an amazing prize: 100 crystal coins (1kk).
New VIP Area
VIP area has been released. VIP is now only 350 points for the next week. After that, it will be raised to 600 points. VIP lasts 30 days each donation, get VIP now for only $3! (or if you save up your automatic points from leveling, possibly could only be 1 dollar!)
Shop Item Changes
The +Magic Level and +Skills from donation helmets have been removed. Instead, the helmets are 22arm, 20arm, 18arm (knight, paladin, sorcerer+druid) and they absorb 10% death and physical damage.)

Donation boots for all vocations are now only 250 points. This means if you save your automatic shop points from leveling, you could have a donation item without paying a dime!
Other Changes
Mana regeneration for all vocations starting at their first promotion, has been increased.
Note: I am now unemployed, so donations help a lot, and I promise this server will be getting better every day now that I have time to work on it. You will NOT be disappointed.

============================================================

KibideraEVO Update 1.2 (11/29/2013)
EXP Rate Increase:
1 - 50 level, 500x
51 - 100 level, 400x
101 - 150 level, 300x
151 - 200 level, 200x
201 - 250 level, 100x
251 - 300 level, 60x
301 - 350 level, 40x
351 - 400 level, 30x
401 - 450 level, 25x
451 - 500 level, 18x
501 - 550 level, 12x
551+ level, 6x

New Features:

* New Boss Added *
Name: Dragon Lord King
HP: 100k
Damage: High
Level Requirement: 200
Loot: Infernal bolts (84 atk), dragon lord king's spellbook, dragon lord king's claw (very rare), destruction crossbow (Range:7), mastermind shield, royal helmet, 1-2 boss tokens, 1-3 crystal coins, and more!

* New Boss Item *
Cursed Wizard now drops Cursed Wizard Hat (very rare), sellable to Boss Master for 200k gold.

* New NPC Added *
Boss Master (buys boss tokens and other boss items.) He is located in the boss teleport room.
Buys: boss tokens (100k each), dragon lord king's claw (400k gold), and cursed wizards party hat (200k gold).

* List of New Items *
Dragon Lord King's Spellbook (ML+4)
Destruction Crossbow (Range:7)
Dragon Lord King's Claw (Value: 400K)
Cursed Wizard's Party Hat (Value: 200K)
Infernal Bolts (ATK:84)

* Other Changes *

* All attack speed of all vocations are now faster, from 1.9 second/attack to 1.5 second/attack.
* Second promotion now increases attack speed by 50%, and costs 50,000,000 (50kk) gold.
* Soft boots (not worn) are now sellable to Soya for 50k gold each.
* More trainers have been added to the west side of the training area.
* First set off addons is now 1,000,000(1kk) gold and second set of addons is now 10,000,000(10kk) gold.

Last edited:
Bump, server has been growing steadily as new features have been added. Come get an early head start to what is basically already the best custom mapped evolution server ever!

^ Big homocita
15:36 6 player(s) online:
15:36 Xarios Sin [113], Leeroy Jenkins [61], Legolas [125], Knight Sebastian [8], Stuart [35], Jaul [226].
15:36 -----------
15:36 There are no support players currently online.
Not everyone wakes up at the same time. LOL

Bump, 11 players online today. Community is steadily growing, highest level is now 300 which is easily attainable in 24 hours of power gaming. Come join this server while you still can easily become number one! Bosses are being added.

**Free premium points upon reaching level 400!**

Level 300 only takes like 3-4 hours of power gaming. I made a druid last night got it 100 in like 5-10 mins then bought pots for an hour getting ml 80 then pg for about an hour to get 275 and got 300 in 20mins~ today. Im probably done exp is kinda high for what you want. In my opinion you should take it offline and get someone to help you finish the server like you want with the bosses quest room etc. And clean the tp room up. If you took the time you could make this a good pvp evo server. But it needs some work and dedicated. I wish you the best and if you need any help with anything drop me a msg and ill try to help you out.
Take care.
OHHHHH

And your explosion are broken. 08:34 You deal 4620 damage to a training monk.
Thats on my druid with 90 ml. out of the 10 i used.

I am not taking it down, and I am adding content as people play. The first boss is now added, introducing soft boots and anni items to the server along with boss tokens.

I shuld follow Tjays advice and you can still have like weekly uppdates to make the server active.
Good luck!

This server is unlike any other. I personally think quests on OTs are way too easy, and allow any skill level of player as long as they reached a certain level, to get a really good item. On KibideraEVO, I am leaning more towards bosses dropping quest items so to speak, so you have to hunt as a team, and you actually have to work for your items.

23:54 You see a godlike dark shield (Def:25 +3).
It weighs 52.00 oz.
[Defense: +12%]

00:01 You see a strong demon armor (Arm:18).
It weighs 80.00 oz.
[Armor: +11%]

Last edited:
Weapon modification system has been added. new record today: 22 players online. constant 20 now, never drops, only will grow. join now while its easy to become #1. this server actually has an economy and gold matters. also has custom bosses that drop quest loot. hunt for your items, sell the ones you
dont need, profit, profit, and become a legend.

Played a while, not my type of ot but good luck!!

The boss drops soft boots every time he dies, killed him 15 times and everyone I got a pair of soft boots, you can't buy a house, so idk how a couple of players bought one.

Premium Points 50% Off! LIMITED TIME ONLY19.11.13 11:16:25
For the next 2 days (11/19 - 11/21), premium points will be 50% more for the value.

Example: $1 before was 100 premium points
Now $1 is now 200 premium points.

This means 100% more points xP