• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] KibideraEVO 8.6 | Custom | Free POINTS | Free VIP

We are back on otservlist.org! We were at 40~ players and then were dropped from it. We have been reinstated and now the server is going to grow insanely. Come join and play KibideraEVO, the best full custom evolution map in the world.

This means this server will get very popular very soon, and you should join us and give KibideraEVO a chance. I guarantee you it is unlike anything you have played before, it is truly is an exciting adventure!

The mana potions have been adjusted. The server is perfectly balanced. I don't want unlimited items, I like having an economy. I have had alot of players say they love that gold means something, and when they loot a rare item, people will actually buy it because I made this server high rate but then certain things are expensive and still take a while to get.

Well atleast add a room with levels that gives you bp quantities, It's a pain in the ass to go buy everything at the magic guy 100 by 100.

The exp rate is really high and its easy to make gold. I could add a backpack guy, but I like how it feels like old tibia with a twist. Btw, since we added back to otservlist, there are 13 new players online, 5 regulars, and tomorrow will get even bigger.

Hardest boss in server as of now has been killed, this is from a player:
23:58 Loot of the Hell Corrupter: a hell corrupter's backpack, demon legs, a demon armor, 4 crystal coins, 14 crystal coins, 3 boss tokens, boss token, 7 boss tokens, a crystal bolt, the dark maul of doom, a evil crossbow of madness

Tell me that doesn't sound like fun? ;)

I've seen this server around for weeks, I have tried and played it myself, The only problem with it in my opinion is the statement i made above, Other than that it seems like a great ot i would like to play.

new quest added, full inquisition quest, alot more players have joined, have had NO complaints, everyone loves server. Potions are now custom, along with alot of other features. Very balanced, all vocations are good, and how they should be!

DDoS attacks are now fixed. Come play KibideraEVO. 4 quests have been added, one is like INQ quest in real tibia!

3187401489.png
Just ran a speed test. I believe you will have a very good connection to Kibidera;)

bump, helped quite a few new players today. Has been a successful day being back online with no lag. Come join and become the best now!