• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kiwi Server 2.0, client 8.1

I would like to.
Don't insult the server cause of the name.
Take a trial!

Yeah, it's a fruit and a bird, but the reason I named it Kiwi Server is because I AM A KIWI (new zealander, not the fruit and not the bird)! Lol.

A kiwi fruit comes from China. >.>

Stop talking about the name and play the server please. It's really great and my previous offer still stands.

Unline.org has been onlie for llike about 2/3 years..
dont lie.. u know its a rip-off..
premium account and a gif of a scroll just like in unline.org..
ill take some ss ..
be ORIGINAL!

Kiwiserv
Code:
Donate to Kiwi Server!

Please visit the donators mall via Aladdin, all the donators npcs are there (to use the elevator walk on the tile under the blackboard)!

PLEASE NOTE: You will need to send Kiwi Dan an email at [email protected].

The email should contain the following:

* Email address you used to donate with (if using credit card or paypal)
    * Your characters name
    * Your desired gift

Donation Policy: By making a donation, you agree to the following:

* All donations are final, and you may not try to reverse them.
    * We are not responsible for loss or theft of the item(s) or other property.
    * You may in no case place a chargeback through your credit card company or paypal.
    * The account or credit card you donate with must be your own.
    * We have the right to change this policy or the donation gifts at any time.
    * You understand that Kiwi Server is not a registered charity and all donations sent are non-tax deductible

Official Disclaimer

You understand that we will endeavour to provide this service to the best of our ability, but Kiwi Server is not liable if this service is not performed or does not meet expectations.

By donating to Kiwi Server you agree to all aforementioned conditons, clauses and guidelines.

UNLINE.ORG
Code:
As you may know, running the server costs money. You can support us by donating to our server. The donation money will be used to pay the server fees.

We may compensate the donators by gratifying them with a small gift in return for the donation.

See donation gifts

Please keep in mind that incase we send a donation gift the delivery to your character depot can take up to 48 hours.

Donation Policy

By making a donation, you agree to the following:

-Incase that we gratify you, we are not responsible for loss or theft of the item(s).

-All donations are final and non-refundable.

-The account or credit card you donate with is yours.

-We have the right to change this policy or the donation gifts anytime.

-You understand that Underground Online is not a registered charity and any and all donations send are NOT tax deductible.

You may donate through Paypal or Moneybookers.

To Donate with Paypal:

To donate, please click on the button below

NOTE: Be sure to write your character name and the desired donation gifts at the checkout, where it says "Donation gifts,character name:" or "Notes". If you couldn't or forgot to write them please send and email to [email protected] with such information using your paypal email.

KIWISERV
Code:
	Amulets
	Broken Amulet	This item prevents any items being lost in death, even if the user has a red skull, it has 5 charges.	2 Kiwi Tokens

UNLINE.ORG
Code:
	Broken Amulet (5 charges)	Prevents any items being lost in death, even if the user has a red skull.	4.20 oz	$10 US

Check yourelf if you dont believe me
URLS are

http://unline.org
http://kiwiserver.org

Info of unline.org in otservlist so u cant say ur server was first..

Monsters: ?
Server: Underground Online 4.12c
Added: December 19, 2006, 8:31 am CET
Last time online: May 14, 2008, 11:32 pm CET

Last edited:
... First off, I took it off otservlist.org etc months ago when I was doing alpha testing. Secondly, Kiwi Server started at client 7.6 (years ago), I don't even remember seeing unline.org online then(it may have been online, just not advertised IDK). Reason for using the scroll thing is because it's known to be a premium account. Anyways, who gives a damn my servers completely different to theirs. Look on every other servers disclaimer it's basically the same, because that's the important information you're meant to put there. ^.-

Like I have said to someone else in a previous post, I've added items that have been in other servers due to popular demand. I'm not going to take out spells because another server has them ZOMGSH!

~Kiwi Dan~

Yea sure ¬¬
client 7.6 was about 3-4 years ago and u said ur server has 2 years old..
huh whos lieng?
YOU!

Yea sure ¬¬
client 7.6 was about 3-4 years ago and u said ur server has 2 years old..
huh whos lieng?
YOU!

I can host a 7.6 even now, dumbass - conclusion: you're an idiot.
Kiwi added broken amulets ~1-2 week/s ago, I was helping him with that.
Screw yourself.

WEll unline.org added it 1-2 year ago.. im just saying its a rip-off maybe giving some credits or something..

and about the ur an idiot i can host a 7.6 server right now..
look at what kiwi said..
Kiwi Server started at client 7.6 (years ago),

years ago do u understand whats that? :D

WEll unline.org added it 1-2 year ago.. im just saying its a rip-off maybe giving some credits or something..

Sure I'll go advertise an OTS on my donations page because I used an old idea of red skull aols and used the same graphics as them. :)

@up, years ago means 1-2 years ago was when I used the 7.6 client on my server dude.

ok..ill stop pissing u guys off but at least agree u also copied the donation disclaimers and alot of stuff ...

Years == 2 years as well.
I've hosted my first OT on 7.4, when Tibia was 7.6, happy?
2 years ago doesn't mean Kiwi's server was same version as global, you get it now?

ok..ill stop pissing u guys off but at least agree u also copied the donation disclaimers and alot of stuff ...

Actually, I copied a suggested disclaimer to use in a very old thread, then improved it to suite. Yes I copied how they have spells, monsters, houses, and players online, oh and items too :D

~Kiwi Dan~

Who wants to play on a fruit named server? xD

Actually i do its a great server and great community and i am friends with pretty much everyone excluding around 3 ppl => i am a proud mapper for this server i will continue to play this server untill my tibia days are over and i will continue to help dan around due to time zones. Stop giving dan a hard time he is hosting this server for people to have fun and be not wanting to be herased about who copied this and that when it all comes down to it most stuff is taken from MANY servers so leave dan alone cuz im sure if u copied ideas from servers it is because u want your server to be just or more succesfull as others.
J3ff

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I copied how they have spells, monsters, houses, and players online, oh and items too
I KNEW IT
i saw both sites and some donation items and donatiosn look verry similar
in my opinion it looks like kiwi copied the items like i just said "in my opinion"

I KNEW IT
i saw both sites and some donation items and donatiosn look verry similar
in my opinion it looks like kiwi copied the items like i just said "in my opinion"

I was saying that jokingly, xD. I was saying I copied how they had monsters, items etc, because my server has monsters and theirs does too (lame joke but hey). Anyways... EG: If someone made it so you could fly in their OTS, and then another server made it so you can fly, that's all part of OTS, we're an open-source community, by taking others ideas we make better OTS in a whole. If we couldn't copy each others ideas, our servers would be utter crap ;D. They copied my ideas, I copied their ideas. That's how OTS develop.

Our server is NOT a rip-off of theirs, our servers as old or older then theirs, we've used many names for this server as it has developed (and changed maps). Yes we took the idea of RS aols, and how they used tables in thier donations page. I did this because people requested those things, I'm not going to not add things to my server because other servers have them, the ideas on their server have been around a long time, it just took us time to implement them :p. Anyways, what's the big dealio, all OTS copy every other OTS ideas (the good ones anyways). Some server makes donations accepted, others do. An OTS has pvp arenas, others follow and so on and so forth.

It's how OTS work.

If you think of it like that Open Tibia is just a rip-off of real tibia. We take their ideas, they take ours, life goes on.

~Kiwi Dan~

Last edited:
Back