• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kiwi Server 2.0, client 8.1

Kiwi Dan

Kiwi Server 3.0
Reaction score
Starting level: 20

Basic details:

IP: kiwiserver.org
make an account at kiwiserver.org/account or create an account with the in-game account manager. Do this by logging into the server leaving the account and password fields blank and following the instructions once logged in.

Rates:

Level 1 - 20, 20x exp (in case you die when you're level 20)
Level 20 - 50, 15x exp
Level 50+ 10x exp

Skill Rate 50x
Magic Rate 35x
Loot Rate 2x (note some monsters loots have been modified so this wont be exactly 2x normal tibia's).

Dedicated hosting server:

Intel core2duo 1.8ghz.
2 GIG RAM.
100 MBPS (no connection lag)

Main features:

95% custom map, based on an old map.

Fast mana and hitpoints regeneration.

The server has been in development for two years.

PvP Thais (a city where you can kill everyone without loosing any skills, levels, items etc when you die)!

Aladdin - the carpet npc who takes you to many different places.

Example:

Monster teleportals - this place has many, many teleportals, to many hunting spots. Each teleportal has a description of its contents on a blackboard above it.

Note: To get back from most the spawns there are use the angel statute and it will teleport you back to monster teleportals.

PvP Enabled at level 80.

Collect items for addons.

Custom items, spells, quests, monsters and maps.

FREE BLESSINGS. No need to buy blessings, you have them automatically at all levels!

This server is online 24/7 with no lags (apart from server saves).

Note: Some monsters have adjusted experience to suit their artificial intelligences.

This is a vastly improved version of the original Kiwi Server.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
your donations items remember me the ones from unline specially the premium account,kiwi token,instant teleport

Cool server, cool homepage, players already over 502? that's lame..

Yea im the highest lvl xD! 3 months of hard long lvling ;]

Cool server, cool homepage, players already over 502? that's lame..

The test was released months ago thus people getting that high (took months), but if they do PA the server etc they will be banned, so there's not much to worry about :p.

This is the beta test release, (I didn't advertise the alpha as much due to the lag issue that haunted our server for months.)

Last edited:
Yup dan about covers it up i dont pa tho xD! its a fun server u should try it out maybe ill hook some newcomers up ;] message me in game if u need help id be glad to help.

Your server is jsuta rip-off from unline.org..
all donation policys.. donation items..
even the donations table in ur website..
LAME

@up This is not a "rip-off" of their server, our server was created long before theirs was. Yes we have our donation items in tables, this is because it makes it easy to read... Yes some of the donation items/description are nearly the same. But think of it this way, if a server added Fast Attack or PvP Arenas, and we did the same, is that lame? No. It's just to keep up with the latest stuff and with what people want. Would you not add in those features because they are in some other server, and disappoint the players that requested them?

~Kiwi Dan~

p.s you'll probably find that we have made some thing in our server that the other servers have taken and made as their own.

This server has been running for nearly two years now!

Last edited:
The server's freaking great.

The community of this server is marvelous, the leadership team are all people that have either played the server or have been apart of the server for a very long time. There are several tutors, GM's and CM's that are around to help any new players (and general people, like me and Jeff) get started on Kiwi. Donations are cheap and very, VERY worthwhile in the server because donations help keep the server alive.

I've been playing this server for about 6 months (including the previous 8.0 version as well) and have since tried to play other servers, including unline.org. No other server has yet been better than this one.

So everyone, come and join the server! I'll give you free items if you refer to this thread when you login. :p

Btw... I had no idea that unline.org invented using tables to advertise information. I guess everyone that has ever drawn a table to show information should pay royalties to unline.org.

The URL is not working.
The server has far to high experience rate.
*i'm afraid that I wont try this server out.

Regards,
Icetear!

10x exp is too high? o.0, this is a fun server guys, remember that :p. Well there's a few thousand people that have enjoyed this server (still do), and I'm sure others will too.

~Kiwi Dan~

p.s the sites not working atm due to changing IPs because otservlist.org is being a pain xD

The site will work on http://66.232.119.218/ until DNS propagation is finished.

Last edited:
Kiwi, Mango, Cucumber lol lamest server name i've ever saw
I WANT TO PLAY ON COCONUT SERVER!!! xD

Kiwi, Mango, Cucumber lol lamest server name i've ever saw
I WANT TO PLAY ON COCONUT SERVER!!! xD

Dude, I'm a New Zealander, thus being called a "Kiwi" I wouldn't name my server after a fruit lol.

Is it just me or does everyone, flame everyone else's server threads?

~Kiwi Dan~

Back