• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA Low Rate] 7.4 100% Custom Map

Skalth

Brian
Reaction score
This is definitely not a complete project obviously, however, due to a lot of people I know constantly asking for progress I decided to make an official thread. I do stream as I map and will post the link to that as well. I am working on this map alone.. as a matter of a fact I am basically working on this entire project alone unfortunately. Because the finished project will be a permanent low rate server, I simply can't trust other people to pitch in with mapping due to corruption. Thank you to anyone who would offer though.

Constructive criticism is always welcomed, but won't always be applied. Please be aware that I was a mapper during 7.1 so I still map with that state of mind. Again, please voice your opinions though both good and bad, it could open my eye to something.

I will post more information about my server as far as rates go and other things when the map comes closer to being finished. I also don't even have a finished server myself so as I stated before this is not a spoiler to a project being released Friday or anything, but definitely something in the near future.

Twitch TV Link: Http://www.twitch.tv/brian631

Overview of the Town
3TJpB4E.jpg

Temple
lXPBXUH.jpg

Castle Guildhall
XHGSDJo.jpg

The King's Castle
***I'm a very old school player, both doors leading to the grey tome are permanently locked of course.

2jYHhin.jpg

The Local Jail
qs3CmXh.png

Sample of the Rotworm Cave Underneath the Town
yGy9ikq.jpg

Ground Floor of a Dragon Mountain
wqDRWiM.jpg

Second Floor of a Dragon Mountain
JshYUKG.jpg

Humanoid Settlement
HvjrXuG.jpg

Preview of the Headquarters at the Settlement
Peiqwv2.jpg

A Rotworm Den
LzB6Jxq.png

Plains of Chaos
bnpl6fz.jpg

Overview of the Dwarf Kingdom
8y7cwJz.png

Ground Floor of the Dwarven Kingdom
32VVesE.jpg

Behemoth Lair
3cx95hr.jpg

An Undead Cave
lViLV4d.jpg

A Mysterious Hut by a Mountain
FBATuAt.png

The Catacombs
HI7ICbl.png

Deeper Catacombs
mw75nPA.png

Thank you for viewing my thread, hopefully you all like it.

I just think for a low rate, there are too many strong monsters that comes in more than once at a time.
Would suggest just remove some dragons and behemoths, it's just my opinion tho.

Good luck with your project, following it!

I liked the city, not the wall around it though. And the map remember the ones I do, lacking details, you like spam the same thing through the hole cave, seems rushed. I know 7.4 is limited, but vamp/necro cave could have something more then just graves/wooden coffins.

Can we see the overall minimap? From the pictures you posted you were not concerned with the whole map shape, but I might be wrong.

In game screens does give a better impression, because you can actually see the map affect by light effects/player presence.

Last edited:
Back