• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Menera.net 8.60 - EVOLUTION SERVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol @evil
Fail XD
change the monster type lool,, this dragon lord would fuck us rofl..

why two hours? i just sow it before 2 hours that there is left only 30:00 min -.-

I fail :p but no off-topic :)... fixed

lol @evil
Fail XD
change the monster type lool,, this dragon lord would fuck us rofl..

why two hours? i just sow it before 2 hours that there is left only 30:00 min -.-

lol

Last edited:
Menera START!!!

#Update:

- Raids added
- Task added
- News potions in 2 floor of temple
- Experience Doubled
- Bug map fixed

Last edited:
Get online and gimme my donation manarune ~
Razing

Also if u claim *There are less laggs* than should that also be true cause i still lagg like fuck.
Hell the laggs are even worse than before.

So i thought this server had a nice map and alot of potential (It did) but the owner... i mean this is just rediciolous.
He claims up there that map bugs are fixxed and that there are no laggs anymore... guess what, there are still the old mapbugs and the same ol laggs.

Also putting the server down for 3 days just to add another script to the server is just rediciolous (That would take me less than 7 minutes, with editing the map for it).

Yes this server has potential but i cant see it going anywhere with this owner, i mean how hard is it to edit a fking spell?

Either get a scripter that actually does something or learn to script yourself, i mean making a simple spell, that are basics that everyone should be able to do.

I will maybe start to play again when these bugs have been fixxed cause right now aint i seeing any point in playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
So i thought this server had a nice map and alot of potential (It did) but the owner... i mean this is just rediciolous.
He claims up there that map bugs are fixxed and that there are no laggs anymore... guess what, there are still the old mapbugs and the same ol laggs.

Also putting the server down for 3 days just to add another script to the server is just rediciolous (That would take me less than 7 minutes, with editing the map for it).

Yes this server has potential but i cant see it going anywhere with this owner, i mean how hard is it to edit a fking spell?

Either get a scripter that actually does something or learn to script yourself, i mean making a simple spell, that are basics that everyone should be able to do.

I will maybe start to play again when these bugs have been fixxed cause right now aint i seeing any point in playing.

I admit I do not know a spell to edit, because I'm too afraid to raise the formulas. It bugs will be fixed today, but the Santi are afk, and don't responds me.

I apologize for the lag of the website/OTServer, and in soon i will changing the company, but they i can't stand this company more. Soon we're going to change, i don't know, i apologize again for the shutdown. :(

Last edited:
Menera will back soon. Soon more informations;

Soon Menera will back... PM me, with ideas for scripts, map, events, raids, etc;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back